• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs West London Defence League

Chelsea always has been and always will be a difficult place for us to get a result. I don’t know what on earth has happened for some people to think this is all of a sudden a good fixture for us, they still have a squad full of very good players who will cause us plenty of problems. A draw here would represent good progress, and I would be delighted with a point….

Yep. Haven’t even managed a goal against them in about 4 years (think it was 2018/19?). They are always up for it against us.

Sitting here on a lovely sunny evening I feel confident we will play with the right attitude and determination and will come away with at least a point. How I feel as Sunday afternoon approaches may be different but I think the team now is totally bought into Conte and, as important, if not more so, Conte is now bought into the, no, into his, team. I think we will see that both in the performance and in the result.

I don't think we've scored at the bridge since we beat them 3-1 there in the 17/18 season. Incidentally when they were managed by Conte.....
I'm currently watching that game on Spurs play. Seeing Demebele doing his stuff gives me a semi! What a player!

The performance’s against them last season were pathetic, embarrassing affairs. Reckon Conte will have them up for this, I think he’s on record as saying he can’t wait to play them again to see what our improvement is?

We have a better team then Chelsea. But we have to play our way and dont be afraid of them..
Do dare is to do
We've had a better team than them many times, and still lost! Prior to that win in the 17/18 season, we hadn't won there in 28 years!!!

Maybe we can finally impose ourselves physically on this 'boutique' football club (think Fulham with money but lacking good taste and decorum).

News reports indicate that Our Man Conte likes Big Kocks. The bigger the better.

Antonio Conte's land of the giants: How the Tottenham boss beefed up his squad | Daily Mail Online

61230897-0-image-a-1_1660078679960.jpg

The Harry Kane / Emerson Royal clone didn't go too well....his head's on backward!

Talking to a cheatski fan on hols in Majorca today and he is worried for Sunday, never heard that from them before. 2-1 spurs COYS

The performance’s against them last season were pathetic, embarrassing affairs. Reckon Conte will have them up for this, I think he’s on record as saying he can’t wait to play them again to see what our improvement is?

Can understand the attitude. It's not an excuse but obviously the Chelsea games came too early in Conte's reign, all three of those games were horrible, it was like watching a kid stuck in a headlock by his older brother for 3 x 90 mins - However, we are now much more of a unit and Chelsea are in a bit of a mess so the players have the perfect motivation + opportunity.

Bottom line, would I accept a draw and 1 point right now? Hell no, I believe we can win this one

Last edited:
Back