• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs West London Defence League

Last time we played them there was a gulf in quality between the teams, which also felt like Conte had accepted our limitations and used it as a challenge for Levy to invest.

We improved a lot in the run in under his coaching, it still might be a little early for our signings to have an impact on this game but despite their roosterroach like ability to navigate any fall out, based on our recent trajectories we should be able to go toe to toe with them.

Seeing what we did to Liverpool and City in the weeks after losing to Chelsea I'd be disappointed if the team doesn't go into it with a lot of belief this time around.
Conte really didn’t help last time… saying how far beyond we were before each game

Way, way too much optimism here; call yourselves Spurs supporters?

Let me even it out somewhat. Chelski away is pretty much always us having lots of chances and almost winning, but inevitably Chelsea end up getting a lucky goal nicking it. I reckon they will this time as well.

never, ever confident playing at stamford bridge. Or the emirates for that matter.
Chelsea always has been and always will be a difficult place for us to get a result. I don’t know what on earth has happened for some people to think this is all of a sudden a good fixture for us, they still have a squad full of very good players who will cause us plenty of problems. A draw here would represent good progress, and I would be delighted with a point….

Chelsea always has been and always will be a difficult place for us to get a result. I don’t know what on earth has happened for some people to think this is all of a sudden a good fixture for us, they still have a squad full of very good players who will cause us plenty of problems. A draw here would represent good progress, and I would be delighted with a point….
Yep. Beat Chelsea 4-1 and I'll start to believe!

I think it’s a decent time to play them as their squad is not formed yet but as others have said Stanford Bridge is, like the Emirates, incredibly hard for us and results at such places don’t say that much about our form or prospects for the season.
Our players shut the bed and their believe they are unbeatable

Back