• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs West London Defence League

Maybe we can finally impose ourselves physically on this 'boutique' football club (think Fulham with money but lacking good taste and decorum).

News reports indicate that Our Man Conte likes Big Kocks. The bigger the better.

Antonio Conte's land of the giants: How the Tottenham boss beefed up his squad | Daily Mail Online

That's probably why Romero felt he had to clean out that Southampton player at the weekend. Preseason was fairly feisty for preseason, but not a lot of chances to tackle like that. Needed to make sure there was no rust in the over the top tackles before Chelsea, didn't want to do it in training, so...

I do hope you're right and we're capable of winning quite a few physical duels. Can't remember us being in a better position to do that against Chelsea.

Unchanged team. Partly keep going after a good performance, but mostly match fitness and players being used to the system. Could perhaps be a more open games than previous games against Chelsea, but important to keep it tight at the back and both Royal and Sessegnon with the added benefit of more match fitness should be the best chance to do just that.

Have a sneaky feeling that Kane could put in one of his trademark absolute top notch performances.

They didn't look ready in the first game but they have quality in every position. A draw with Son and Kane scoring would be a good outing.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Fapatalk

Saw that in Beavis and Butt Head years ago and the recent movie, always makes me laugh even though I have no idea what it means :)
When Beavis consumes too much sugar or caffeine, he pulls his shirt over his head, acts erratically, and calls himself “the Great Cornholio.” In this state, he often mutters nonsense and repeatedly demands “TP [toilet paper] for my bunghole” or “bungholio.”

They didn't look ready in the first game but they have quality in every position. A draw with Son and Kane scoring would be a good outing.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Fapatalk
A draw with Kane and Son scoring means we will have let in at least two goals (6 if Kane and Son each score a hat-trick). Unacceptable.

First time I can remember feeling confident playing these. Their attack looks weak and were far from convincing against Everton.

Back