• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

If we want Zaniolo so bad then I could see us going the Loan + €40m-50m obligation on him, maybe that breaks the deadlock. I wonder if we're happy with that fee but we're looking to add in some hard to hit clauses for the obligation to trigger, just in case.

If we want Zaniolo so bad then I could see us going the Loan + €40m-50m obligation on him, maybe that breaks the deadlock. I wonder if we're happy with that fee but we're looking to add in some hard to hit clauses for the obligation to trigger, just in case.

She was saying they want €60-65.

I still don't understand why nobody goes for berardi? His numbers are insane.

She was saying they want €60-65.

I still don't understand why nobody goes for berardi? His numbers are insane.

€60-65m seems way too much but whatever Conte wants... most of the talk I'd seen seems to be around €50m, apparently the latest newz is they want €50m and a €10m loan fee, get them down a bit from that and it probably gets done.

My only guess on Beradi is that he's 29 in a few weeks and many clubs are skewing way younger at the mo.

€60-65m seems way too much but whatever Conte wants... most of the talk I'd seen seems to be around €50m, apparently the latest newz is they want €50m and a €10m loan fee, get them down a bit from that and it probably gets done.

My only guess on Beradi is that he's 29 in a few weeks and many clubs are skewing way younger at the mo.

I know but his numbers have consistently been insane for a number of years. There must be a reason bigger clubs haven't gone in for him.

Tbh i've given up on trying to work out the values of players. Seem all over the place.

I know but his numbers have consistently been insane for a number of years. There must be a reason bigger clubs haven't gone in for him.

Tbh i've given up on trying to work out the values of players. Seem all over the place.

Yup, if we're willing to pay the money for players Conte wants then it's all good by me.

Yup, if we're willing to pay the money for players Conte wants then it's all good by me.

Unlike some previous managers, he seems to know a decent player and what characteristics they need to succede in the prem. With paratici there to help, i think we'll be alright.
Just hope he stays for the next 5-10 years.

Very little or no interest in home-grown Winks. I didn't think highly of him hut didn't think it would be that bad.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Very little or no interest in home-grown Winks. I didn't think highly of him hut didn't think it would be that bad.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Allegedly sevilla are after him if the can't get arthur mellor from juve. He's had other offers but turned them down as he really wants to go to Sevilla. His morthers parents are both spanish.

Last edited:
Allegedly sevilla are after him if the can't get arthur mellor from juve. He's had other offers but turned them down as he really wants to go to Sevilla. His morthers parents are both spanish.

I wonder if he can get a Spanish passport then. If he can he won’t then be a non EU player for them.

Shame things haven’t worked out for Winks recently, he has played some very good games for us in the past.

Back