• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I'd have put both of them above the scousers. Anfield's too manufactured/orchestrated for my liking. Not much improvement on Leicester.

Bit of mixed message tbh, you can take a small camera, although they don't say how small. I've a full frame dslr with battery pack so its a beast, and would have been great on the viewing platform, but i can understand why they limit the size.
You don't carry it, the guide does and hands them out at the top.
The group we were with were a good laugh but noisy so it was difficult taking in everything that we were told, i thought they said normally we would get the cam/phone at the badgerl, but afer bring up there I'm not sure that they would, but I'm sure we were told that usually you take pics of the pitch.
Do The Edge, especially front on, I'm great with heights but I must admit it was a bit terrifying standing there dangling face down 50m up! As soon as you are over thoigh its great.

That's annoying, I'd want to take some snaps of the pitch. Can understand they don't want the hassle of letting you take pics and dropping your phone.

We are excited to announce delicious new food and drink offerings available at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium for the start of the new season.

Over 60 outlets located throughout the stadium serve a wide range of traditional fan favourites and unique dishes inspired by London’s vibrant street food scene.

Throughout the coming season, we’ll be running a promotion at all Tap Inns during the first hour of the stadium opening, with all handmade pies and sausage rolls available for £4 - arrive early to take advantage of the offer between 1-2pm if you are attending Saturday’s match against Southampton (3pm KO).

New food options for the season include:

• The Terrace Warmer - Don’t miss our new Asian street food inspired dish ‘The Terrace Warmer’ which is available in three different varieties: Sustainably sourced with Red Tractor British Chicken, Wick’s Manor Pork, and English Tofu. Try all three at Naan and Noodle in The Market Place and at all Taps Inns
  • New Naan Wraps - Also at Naan and Noddle, try our delicious new harissa braised lamb and succulent curried cauliflower naan wraps, served in sustainable handheld packaging
  • Gluten Free Pizzas - Smashed Olive in The Market Place is our home of pizzas and loaded flatbreads - look out for new flavours this season, now available with the choice of a gluten free base
  • Sweet and spicy wings - Head to the Chicken House to sample our new sweet and spicy flavoured wings, topped with our lime and coriander dressing
  • Plant based options - We are delighted to introduce new plant-based items at all Tap Inns, including Moroccan spiced chickpea & kale pies and sausage rolls. All of our sausage rolls and pies are made onsite in our own bakery. The Linesman in The Market Place is also now offering a new plant-based alternative to traditional Fish & Chips, served in our fresh crispy batter
  • Sweet Treats - We’ll be serving doughnuts inspired by traditional ‘Tottenham Cake’ at select Tap Inns
  • N17 Express - Introducing our new unit located in South Level 3, Block 323, serving our fan favourite ‘The N17 Burger’ with Cajun spiced potato wedges

We are excited to announce delicious new food and drink offerings available at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium for the start of the new season.

Over 60 outlets located throughout the stadium serve a wide range of traditional fan favourites and unique dishes inspired by London’s vibrant street food scene.

Throughout the coming season, we’ll be running a promotion at all Tap Inns during the first hour of the stadium opening, with all handmade pies and sausage rolls available for £4 - arrive early to take advantage of the offer between 1-2pm if you are attending Saturday’s match against Southampton (3pm KO).

New food options for the season include:

• The Terrace Warmer - Don’t miss our new Asian street food inspired dish ‘The Terrace Warmer’ which is available in three different varieties: Sustainably sourced with Red Tractor British Chicken, Wick’s Manor Pork, and English Tofu. Try all three at Naan and Noodle in The Market Place and at all Taps Inns
  • New Naan Wraps - Also at Naan and Noddle, try our delicious new harissa braised lamb and succulent curried cauliflower naan wraps, served in sustainable handheld packaging
  • Gluten Free Pizzas - Smashed Olive in The Market Place is our home of pizzas and loaded flatbreads - look out for new flavours this season, now available with the choice of a gluten free base
  • Sweet and spicy wings - Head to the Chicken House to sample our new sweet and spicy flavoured wings, topped with our lime and coriander dressing
  • Plant based options - We are delighted to introduce new plant-based items at all Tap Inns, including Moroccan spiced chickpea & kale pies and sausage rolls. All of our sausage rolls and pies are made onsite in our own bakery. The Linesman in The Market Place is also now offering a new plant-based alternative to traditional Fish & Chips, served in our fresh crispy batter
  • Sweet Treats - We’ll be serving doughnuts inspired by traditional ‘Tottenham Cake’ at select Tap Inns
  • N17 Express - Introducing our new unit located in South Level 3, Block 323, serving our fan favourite ‘The N17 Burger’ with Cajun spiced potato wedges

Noticeable increase in prices and the introduction of ..."from" into the price lists.

4th best atmosphere, i'm sure thats done by decibel level and the way the stadium was built keeping the noise in, i'm sure there's a bigger, genuine "roar" at other places though

Noticeable increase in prices and the introduction of ..."from" into the price lists.

How much have the prices increased? I wasnt drinking at the weekend so wasnt taking much notice.

Have noticed from stuff going round on social media that its £7+ for a pint at the london stadium!!!

Back