• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Destiny Udogie

Wonder whether he'll end up being loaned out for 2 years? Lines it up with Perisic contract

I cant see us needing Sess, Perisic and him next year...so come back for pre-season next year and then go out on loan again

Then Perisic possibly retires and him/Sess are the LWBs

Wonder whether he'll end up being loaned out for 2 years? Lines it up with Perisic contract

I cant see us needing Sess, Perisic and him next year...so come back for pre-season next year and then go out on loan again

Having him here for a year to learn from Perisic would be priceless, I’m sure we will be playing enough games to keep them all happy

Looks impressive. Maybe he is being lined up as a Davies replacement rather than a wingback. Conte likes one of his 3 CBs to push forward on occasion.
(I wonder how he would perform in midfield after looking at that highlights vid)

He's the dog's gonad*s! Another strong ball carrier, two footed and an eye for a mid-range searching pass.
He looks quite well built already and I think could fit into LCB next season.

Seems like a really smart and good signing.

Physical, technical, if the attitude is there as well he could become a fantastic player.

Will probably end up seeing how he develops and how Perisic looks physically a year from now.

Good problem to have.

and Regi too though looks like he'll be off.

Back