• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Never seen the hype that followed him here, he is up there with Zaha and Pogba as one of the most overated players i have watched.
All he does is run fast. And when he doesn't do that, he walks around with his stupidly short steps and looks down at his feet.

I'm very wary of posting any comments until after Sunday.

A sensible strategy. It will be a very tough game, and we all know we always struggle at their place.

What's changed for me this season, though, is that I don't fear the game - I'm looking forward to it, despite our history there and the way those jammy, cheating fudgers always somehow draws the longest straw.

So bring them on.

He seemed to have an incredible talent for hitting the post. I had a rugby coach who said aim for the far post (as the ball tends to fade). Perhaps he took similar advice too literally.

Jeeeez

FaLxJkuXoAATxKB

Back