• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Match of the Day Thread

They had an MOTD for one game, and Liverpool weren't involved?

I suppose they could pump it over how wonderful Mikel is.

would like to see a fresh face presenting MOTD, lineker has probably been doing this longer than des lynam, saw that he signed a contract til 2025.

Can we have Micah 'every fudging thing is hilarious' Richards in as many programmes as possible please?
I like the bloke and he does punditry well but deary me he seems to be popping up in everything, Motd, Skysports games and ads, League of their own, England games....

Can we have Micah 'every fudging thing is hilarious' Richards in as many programmes as possible please?
I like the bloke and he does punditry well but deary me he seems to be popping up in everything, Motd, Skysports games and ads, League of their own, England games....
He annoys the fudge out of me, and I can't really see what he brings, apart from representation.

I dont watch flimflam, but I really like Richards as a player and thought he was going to be a great until his injuries.

I like him, he doesn't take it all too seriously, but I think it means the other pundits can be dismissive of him.
He should try and tone it down a bit.

To be fair, Roy Keane seems a prick but with Micah Richards they do actually make a good duo.

I like Shearer and Wrighty as i feel they are as unbiased as possible and always give credit where it is due. Linekar is abit of a prick though. Jenas is also a good pundit and i like Hoddle but he seemed to have turned on Spurs a little when we were in transition from Poch to Conte.

To be fair, Roy Keane seems a prick but with Micah Richards they do actually make a good duo.

I like Shearer and Wrighty as i feel they are as unbiased as possible and always give credit where it is due. Linekar is abit of a prick though. Jenas is also a good pundit and i like Hoddle but he seemed to have turned on Spurs a little when we were in transition from Poch to Conte.

Keane is a prick, but he uses it and plays up to it for entertainment value.
Wright is great, can't stand shearer or linekar.

Keane is a prick, but he uses it and plays up to it for entertainment value.
Wright is great, can't stand shearer or linekar.

I think Keane is a nasty, disingenuous prick and will never, ever forgive him for 2002.

But he’s absolute box office as a pundit. Doesn’t matter what he’s saying and whether it’s right or wrong but he is always actually saying something.

Back