• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2022/23

I was let in at 10:02am and still only back couple rows left. Tried loads of seats but when adding to basket says not available.

Ticket Exchange generally can get tickets though just need to keep checking a few times.
The ticket exchange on the website?

Absolutely fudging stupid this ticketing system. Queue to go on at 10am get on after 5 minutes all tickets pretty much sold out. Click the seats and when i try to scroll down to pay for tickets it refreshes. Most ridiculous thing i have ever witnessed impossible to order on your phone. Only wanted 3 seats for my boys birthday not going to bother pointless being a member.
Check again tomorrow....Hotspur+ members today, all Hotspur members tomorrow.

They use to limit the amount of members tickets sold to + members on day one of sales and release the rest tomorrow.

Check again tomorrow....Hotspur+ members today, all Hotspur members tomorrow.

They use to limit the amount of members tickets sold to + members on day one of sales and release the rest tomorrow.
Surely there will be no seats available tomorrow? I am a Hotspur+ member and couldn’t get 1 today let alone 3.

Put my ST (first time ever) for Fulham on the exchange today (watching in Mallorca :)). Went inside 30 mins. Well impressed.

Got two tickets for the Wolves game, taking my son to N17 for the first time. Also my own first visit to the new stadium after 40 or so to games at WHL. Any advice on what to do on matchday that is different to games at the Lane? I am looking forward to walking up the High Road from Seven Sisters and having a good look at the new stadium. Any chance to see the players arriving for example, or the away team bus, or has all of that changed/been professionalized?

Forest away points:
  • General Admission Season Ticket Holderswith 364 or more ticketing points,
  • Season Ticket Holders who are wheelchair users with 344 or more ticketing,
  • Ambulant Season Ticket Holders with 301 or more ticketing points.

Rail strike Saturday is really f**king up my plans. Anyone know how hard it is to get from Stratford to Tottenham by bus?

Rail strike Saturday is really f**king up my plans. Anyone know how hard it is to get from Stratford to Tottenham by bus?

How bleeping annoying aye!
I think you could take two buses to get to Tottenham area, but depends on how much you'd be happy to walk at the Tottenham end (they'll likely be road closures etc).

A few route options: you could get a bus to Stoke Newington and have some choices of busses to get you to the South Tottenham area or some buses to Chingford Mount and then a bus to Edmonton end of the high road that goes through Tottenham and then walk down.
PM me and we can fine-tune details if you like

You can just take the central line to Liverpool Street, then the Overground out to WHL station..

Or the Elizabeth Line to Liverpool Street if you are at Stratford when one is going through - 7 mins to Liv St so a bit quicker than the tube.

Oh i see. Thanks. @DeanoAustin this is likely your best bet actually. If you do need the option of buses still happy for you to PM, but what Glenda has posted would seem a bus option might not be needed fingers crossed

Back