• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Game Is About Glory Podcast

Carry On Cruising
Season 3 Episode 6

Steff, Gareth and Ricky discuss the joys of a Saturday 3pm opening day of season kick-off, the joys of a 4-1 win, the joys of King Deki, Prince Sess and his Royal accomplice among other fine performances, the joys of a deep stat (thank you Gareth), and the oddity that was Ralph Hassensuital (has any manager ever worn such bizarre clobber)? All this plus The Week That Was, transfer tattle and a look back at the latest All Or Nothing drop…complete with squeaks, sighs and crackles because Milo’s off forest bathing and won’t be editing them out!

https://thegameisaboutglory.co.uk/carry-on-cruising

Carry On Cruising
Season 3 Episode 6

Steff, Gareth and Ricky discuss the joys of a Saturday 3pm opening day of season kick-off, the joys of a 4-1 win, the joys of King Deki, Prince Sess and his Royal accomplice among other fine performances, the joys of a deep stat (thank you Gareth), and the oddity that was Ralph Hassensuital (has any manager ever worn such bizarre clobber)? All this plus The Week That Was, transfer tattle and a look back at the latest All Or Nothing drop…complete with squeaks, sighs and crackles because Milo’s off forest bathing and won’t be editing them out!

https://thegameisaboutglory.co.uk/carry-on-cruising
I too was there for Paul McVeigh’s solitary goal against Coventry, however, that wasn’t the most notable thing about the game for 14 year old me. No, that was the streaker before the game! Not sure if anyone else remembers that…

Another great show guys.

Kulu and Sess are only a few weeks different in age lads! I'm sure Sess will grow into his role, did a few weeks training offseason with a boxer - exciting times

Sess looked great to me on Saturday but I thought that he was decent in the run in too, once he refound his form. If he keeps this up, he has an outside chance of going to the WC.

The Late Show
Season 3 Episode 7

Steff, Ricky and Gareth discuss the week that was, transfer news, The Rockford Files, who'd be the great DJs in Spurs squad history, the new third kit...oh, and some little matter in West London involving Spurs at Chelsea, even though there wasn't much of note to discuss...you know the score. Don't mess with Antonio when you shake his hand, or something like that...

https://thegameisaboutglory.co.uk/the-late-show

I also watched the Rockford Files, am a year younger than @thfcsteff so no worries lol

We were light in midfield, and mason mount is a very canny player, they dominated well in the first half. Once we swicthed things up with Bissouma and pushing more into midfield did we start to stop their quick transitions and exploiting the half space. Have a look at this :

Koulibaly's shot was a world beater, but try that again another 10 times, he'd fluff it - I'd bet on that, and I don't normally bet!

With today's game, just showed Perisic is elite level when it comes to deadball/corners, I thought overall we defended well, except for their second which was absolutely terrible, how could we be pulled all the way to the right like that ??

Turned alright in the end though didn't it?

Great result again today v Wolves, tough game and Sanchez did his job well

I also watched the Rockford Files, am a year younger than @thfcsteff so no worries lol

We were light in midfield, and mason mount is a very canny player, they dominated well in the first half. Once we swicthed things up with Bissouma and pushing more into midfield did we start to stop their quick transitions and exploiting the half space. Have a look at this :

Koulibaly's shot was a world beater, but try that again another 10 times, he'd fluff it - I'd bet on that, and I don't normally bet!

With today's game, just showed Perisic is elite level when it comes to deadball/corners, I thought overall we defended well, except for their second which was absolutely terrible, how could we be pulled all the way to the right like that ??

Turned alright in the end though didn't it?

Great result again today v Wolves, tough game and Sanchez did his job well

I agree. Very easy to miss how important this win was. They're something of a 'home bogey' team for us. Kane's movement for the goal was excellent.

7 Up
Season 3 Episode 8

This week you’ll learn what trip-hop bands get drunk on, why Tuchel is the ‘smallest’ man in football, what the EXACT state of our squad is in relation to domestic and European rules, how we beat Wolves 1-0, and all because Steff and Ram were joined by a returning, rejuvenated Milo who wrote 17 pages of notes in a hail of Czech lager last week with his pants on!

https://thegameisaboutglory.co.uk/7-up

7 Up
Season 3 Episode 8

This week you’ll learn what trip-hop bands get drunk on, why Tuchel is the ‘smallest’ man in football, what the EXACT state of our squad is in relation to domestic and European rules, how we beat Wolves 1-0, and all because Steff and Ram were joined by a returning, rejuvenated Milo who wrote 17 pages of notes in a hail of Czech lager last week with his pants on!

https://thegameisaboutglory.co.uk/7-up
You didn’t mention in the new arse song….we’re from south London, the lad who wrote its mum is…

AD77C79A-0765-42C8-9CAA-878B5AF006C1.jpeg

Back