• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2022/23

Fixture changes – October
Arsenal (A) – remains Saturday 1 October, kick-off now 12.30pm – BT Sport
Brighton & Hove Albion (A) – remains Saturday 8 October, kick-off now 5.30pm – Sky Sports
Everton (H) – remains Saturday 15 October, kick-off now 5.30pm – Sky Sports
Manchester United (A) – remains Wednesday 19 October, kick-off now 8.15pm – Amazon Prime Video
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H) – remains Saturday 22 October, kick-off now 5.30pm – Sky Sports

TV bricking on the away fans once again. Getting home from Utd to London when the game is not finishing till gone 10.00pm is fudging taking the tinkle. :mad:

Away Match Tickets

The misuse of away match tickets is a regular source of frustration for supporters who do not qualify for them but observe them being passed on or sold via social media and other avenues. As a result these genuine supporters who may otherwise qualify for a ticket are denied the opportunity to support the team away from home.

Supporters found to have passed on or sold a ticket for face value or below will receive a written warning and a 50% reduction of Ticketing Points. Supporters found to have sold a ticket for above face value will receive an indefinite ban and loss of all Ticketing Points.

To tackle this misuse, the Club reserves the right to randomly select supporters to collect their away match tickets from the host venue on the day of a match. In such situations the host venue will be instructed to only release individual tickets to the named ticket holder as advised by Tottenham Hotspur.

Away Match Tickets

The misuse of away match tickets is a regular source of frustration for supporters who do not qualify for them but observe them being passed on or sold via social media and other avenues. As a result these genuine supporters who may otherwise qualify for a ticket are denied the opportunity to support the team away from home.

Supporters found to have passed on or sold a ticket for face value or below will receive a written warning and a 50% reduction of Ticketing Points. Supporters found to have sold a ticket for above face value will receive an indefinite ban and loss of all Ticketing Points.

To tackle this misuse, the Club reserves the right to randomly select supporters to collect their away match tickets from the host venue on the day of a match. In such situations the host venue will be instructed to only release individual tickets to the named ticket holder as advised by Tottenham Hotspur.

They've had that policy for a while I think, including the last part. I wonder how often they do that in practice.

Absolutely fudging stupid this ticketing system. Queue to go on at 10am get on after 5 minutes all tickets pretty much sold out. Click the seats and when i try to scroll down to pay for tickets it refreshes. Most ridiculous thing i have ever witnessed impossible to order on your phone. Only wanted 3 seats for my boys birthday not going to bother pointless being a member.

Absolutely fudging stupid this ticketing system. Queue to go on at 10am get on after 5 minutes all tickets pretty much sold out. Click the seats and when i try to scroll down to pay for tickets it refreshes. Most ridiculous thing i have ever witnessed impossible to order on your phone. Only wanted 3 seats for my boys birthday not going to bother pointless being a member.

I was let in at 10:02am and still only back couple rows left. Tried loads of seats but when adding to basket says not available.

Ticket Exchange generally can get tickets though just need to keep checking a few times.

Can someone remind me how the points system works now? I know they deduct points every year but from what year do they deduct the points from? I had 256 at the start of last season and built up to circa 285. I’ve now gone down to 259 so I’ve gained 3 points from the beginning of last season :)

Can someone remind me how the points system works now? I know they deduct points every year but from what year do they deduct the points from? I had 256 at the start of last season and built up to circa 285. I’ve now gone down to 259 so I’ve gained 3 points from the beginning of last season :)

Your balance is your last 5 years of points I believe.

I think it's the points from 2016-2017 season (i.e. last season at WHL) that have been deducted just now (as I'm a Wembley first-time-ST holder and the points from that first year at Wembley get deducted after this season). Normally you keep 4 full years + the current year. Right now we also have one of the covid years which the club didn't touch.

Does anyone know where the points table can be found on the OS? I've searched but can't locate it.

I think it's the points from 2016-2017 season (i.e. last season at WHL) that have been deducted just now (as I'm a Wembley first-time-ST holder and the points from that first year at Wembley get deducted after this season). Normally you keep 4 full years + the current year. Right now we also have one of the covid years which the club didn't touch.

Does anyone know where the points table can be found on the OS? I've searched but can't locate it.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ti...g-points/?icn=ticketingpoints&ics=awaytickets

Back