• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

Just a cameo highlights player.

A shame he didn't get a move to us when he was hungry. If we'd signed him as a prospect, without all the money and pressure, he may well have had a different career trajectory. As it is he's a bag of tricks without any application, and his career is in tatters.

Seeing Mickey Hazard and Mark Falco in the South Stand bar on Saturday made my son and I questioned if Lo Celso and N'dembele attend matches. When I use to sit in old West Stand my seat was next to seats that were often filled with non playing staff. Tony Galvin was a right nutter and Ossie a real gent.

Just a cameo highlights player.

A shame he didn't get a move to us when he was hungry. If we'd signed him as a prospect, without all the money and pressure, he may well have had a different career trajectory. As it is he's a bag of tricks without any application, and his career is in tatters.

There's an open goal.

don't know who this situation is worse for, the boy training on his own or Levy looking at drop in re-sale value and massive wages being paid for a non entity as far as he's concerned

These pricks have been haggling over €5m for GLC for what feels like months now, unless we pay 99% of Ndombele's wages and let him go for no money there is zero chance.

A loan deal where we pay some of his wages last be possible.

Don't think it matters much, this season at least. He won't be here when the window closes, we won't get any meaningful fee. Just a question of where he ends up.

Obviously would be better if he went somewhere he could do well if it's a loan. Other than that just a matter of getting a confirmation of some sort.

Buy Juan, get Juan free.

This. We're probably trying to get the LeCelco deal over the line by providing Ndombele on loan as a sweetner. Two jailbirds, one stoned club! Thing is I could see them doing well there. Seems a smart more. A bit like with Gill, the Spanish league can provide more time and less pressure on players' fitness. Plus Emre is a decent manager who can develop players.

Last edited:
This. We're probably trying to get the LeCelco deal over the line by providing Ndombele on loan as a sweetner. Two jailbirds, one stoned club! Thing is I could see them doing well there. Seems a smart more. A bit like with Gill, the Spanish league can provide more time and less pressure on players' fitness. Plus Emre is a decent manager who can develop players.
Lo Celso HAS done well there!
The loan to look at him they've already had.
Just pay us a fee....like they did for Foyth.

Lo Celso HAS done well there!
The loan to look at him they've already had.
Just pay us a fee....like they did for Foyth.

Thing is they know they are the only game in town. So there’s some brinkmanship and it could go to the wire. From our perspective there's no point selling at say 10m when we could maybe get a 2.5m loan fee elsewhere and then sell. He’s an Argentine international and worth more. But if valencia take Ndombele and can get him playing it adds value and solves another problem for us. Maybe a creative way to make the LC deal work.

Last edited:
Back