• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ivan Perisic

First corner that Perisic took was a bit poor but I'm glad he persevered because the subsequent deliveries were excellent. I guess Son would be the only one to challenge him and although Son isn't terrible at corners, he does hit the first man too often.

Class.

Like the rest didn't do much in the first half, but whenever he got the ball in decent areas his quality was clearly visible. Better in the second, again like the rest, mostly just by getting the ball more in good positions.

Really good on the ball. His ability to pull a cross out of an impossible situation is very impressive but he is lacking pace which I guess is not a surprise given his age. It may bite us though.

Really good on the ball. His ability to pull a cross out of an impossible situation is very impressive but he is lacking pace which I guess is not a surprise given his age. It may bite us though.
I thought he looks quite fast to be honest

He got absolutely roasted in the first half. The wolves lad went by him as if he wasn't there. That's what concerned me. Maybe I need to see it again because a roasting like that may not be down to just pace but that's how I remember it.
Let’s hope this goes the same way as the ‘Kulu looks so slow’ chat after his first couple of games:D….

He got absolutely roasted in the first half. The wolves lad went by him as if he wasn't there. That's what concerned me. Maybe I need to see it again because a roasting like that may not be down to just pace but that's how I remember it.

He cramped up in the second half, so may be hangover from his injury. I suspect if we play him intelligent balls he’ll create a ton of chances

He's a serial winner and likely a huge voice in the changing room. Think Edgar Davids but with end product and (a lot) less hair.

Back