• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

They keep the guy that was on loan at Southampton and keep Gallagher snd they have already upgraded 2 positions.

Have they?
I mean they have lost tow centre back starters and a starting striker … all who were genuinely proven
Lukaku wasn’t happening and that guy on loan at Southampton was very good last season and Havertz and Ziyech have hardly set the prem a light. The 2 young players make them better imo.

The guy who was on loan at Southampton is a prospect and nothing more, if Chelsea are looking to him for improvement then they are in trouble - he supposedly tailed right off after a promising start there anyway

Lukaku wasn’t happening and that guy on loan at Southampton was very good last season and Havertz and Ziyech have hardly set the prem a light. The 2 young players make them better imo.
Just cant agree
They have lost a lot of proven experience

£70m bid turned down for Fofana by Chelsea, apparently going back for another bid. Absolutely ridiculous money they are spending on half decent players.

?
They lost their best centre back and their 3rd best
They now have NO striker proven at the top level in this league (lukaku is proven)
I’m not talking about their CB’s i said they have upgraded in 2 positions having Gallagher and the striker from Southampton who clearly is proven at this level seeing as he had a good season last year.

I’m not talking about their CB’s i said they have upgraded in 2 positions having Gallagher and the striker from Southampton who clearly is proven at this level seeing as he had a good season last year.
Just don’t see it
One season in the prem isn’t proven IMO
We almost brought so many one season wonders don’t forget
And Gallagher IMO swill take the place of another player who does what he does… it’s not an upgrade

Back