• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs Play is Live

Casting the full game back now and the stream is faulty - video is slighty soed up and the audio is skipping/stuttering

Other videos are fine

Could someone be so kind as to let us know how long it takes for the full match replay of the Soton game to become available on here?
I’m assuming there will be at least a 24 hour embargo but, if it goes up today, I’ll take the plunge.

Thanks in advance!

I might have as well, Midnight Sunday should mean early hours Sunday morning. I was thinking at first 23.59 Sunday night so available on Monday really, but i think your read was correct.

I might have as well, Midnight Sunday should mean early hours Sunday morning. I was thinking at first 23.59 Sunday night so available on Monday really, but i think your read was correct.
Ha yea I’m 43 and this “what day is it on midnight” is still confusing to me!!!

i think because they mention midnight Sunday MORNING, it means Sat/Sun midnight rather than Sun/Mon midnight.

Watched the whole beast on Spursplay at 05:30 - a good service.

After a phone natter with little bro down, I went to look at some of it again. I was/am told that the game isn't available in my country - and I'm in Sussex.

THIS CONTENT IS NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR TERRITORY

Other restricted to Spursplay subscribers games are available, but now yesterday's game doesn't even appear in the web page - is it just me ?

Watched the whole beast on Spursplay at 05:30 - a good service.

After a phone natter with little bro down, I went to look at some of it again. I was/am told that the game isn't available in my country - and I'm in Sussex.

THIS CONTENT IS NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR TERRITORY

Other restricted to Spursplay subscribers games are available, but now yesterday's game doesn't even appear in the web page - is it just me ?
I can only find the extended highlights, Not the full match

One thing I find really annoying is that the videos only occupy about 3/4 of the screen! Large black areas top, bottom and to the right that makes the videos really small compared to any other video apps! Have not found any way to be able to fill the whole screen.

The only thing I used the OS for was extended highlights, and now they're on Spursplay you have to pay. Levy selling something that was free last year (and still available free from other sources), and members think they're getting a deal! :rolleyes:
Ended up on Soton's OS to watch the extended highlights. Guess I'll be heading over to Chelsea OS next...

Chelsea match still not available - if you go hunting you get splashes of the score on the highlight views.

Was planning to watch the whole thing with the mix of hope and fear as per the real thing.

The people running this have no idea what the customer wants/expects, they merely splash videos when and how it suits.

Back