• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Tottenham Hotspur v SCBC ****

Bissouma looked decent with a few good blocks and interceptions. Also demonstrated a really good shooting technique at the end.

Misplaced a couple of passes as well, but the blocks he did more than made up for it. You can see he's going to be useful for us, for regaining possession and transitioning quickly.

Just don't get injured anyone, and we've got a competitive squad here.

Biggest bonus of the day/season so far is the demise of the horrific 'Deki' nickname for Kulu.

Overall more than decent performances and encouraging cameos. Kane in his usual August form but he still looks fitter than usual for August!!

Last edited:
Just noticed that they've changed the name on Royal's back - "E. Royal" - did the crown take offense? I wonder what the PL would do if someone from I don't know - Lithuania - came in called clams or Tits or something.

Didn't see the game but that's our first home 3PM kick off on a Saturday in 973 days, that's awful. First time we've kicked off at 3PM on a Saturday to open a season in 20 years as well. What my favourite buttplug all the TV changes have become.

Just noticed that they've changed the name on Royal's back - "E. Royal" - did the crown take offense? I wonder what the PL would do if someone from I don't know - Lithuania - came in called clams or Tits or something.

The huge popularity of those surnames in Lithuania is why A Lyga struggles to sell overseas TV rights.

Didn't see the game but that's our first home 3PM kick off on a Saturday in 973 days, that's awful. First time we've kicked off at 3PM on a Saturday to open a season in 20 years as well. What my favourite buttplug all the TV changes have become.

If it had been in another slot you would have seen it as it would have been televised.

;)

The farce is PL games happening and not being on TV.

Lavia looks like he could have a big future

Never heard of him before, but only turned 18 in Jan. Looks very tidy

Well. So nice to get back down to the Lane again. Its been a while, but boy, its getting harder and harder getting away from the game. Mayhem on the roads. And now we have to pay an extra £12.50 for the ULEZ, cheeky gits...

Nice start to the season. Kulusevski my MOTM, with a special nod to Romero, a Rolls Royce of a defender indeed.

For a brief moment after the those 2 quick goals in the 2nd half I thought we were going to run up a cricket score. Maybe we would have done had that penalty shout been given. Not seen a replay yet to see if it was a pen or not.
Shame though it stayed at 4, but hey, off and running, still think we need an AM (not all teams we be as accommodating as Soton) and another back-up CD if Rodon being released

Well done Spurs.

Ward prowse looks better than Maddison to me. And that Lavia is going to be a star.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Missed out on just shy of 1200 quid today. Had a 10 pound bet builder. Only element, Kane to score anytime, let me down. So gutted. But a win is a win and we are top of the league.

Back