• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

By default, every league in every country has a team that has the youngest squad and/or youngest average starting 11 but I have never heard it being banged on incessantly like it has been by the goons. Goes to show when you've got nothing decent to crow about, you have to find something. Especially when your fan base are mostly delusional clams

The delusion is real.

Romero starts where ahead of Gabriel? No Saliba? No White? Maybe Let him play in back 4 first And Saka is miles ahead of kulu. Only son and Kane that's about it because our team lack that.

Kane nearing 30, frustrated that he is still stuck at Sp**s and hasn't won a single thing in his career. Can see Jesus having a better season than him.

Looking at Sp**s starting 11 they have 3 cbs ( Dier, Davies, Romero) and two wing backs ( Royal and Sessegnon). Not single one of them would come close to starting for us, how the hell did they finish above us?

Somewhat fortunate to end up winning perhaps, but get the three points and look really good in spells with several new (or back) players doing well. I can understand their excitement.

Hope more than knowledge for me that it doesn't last. I think they're improving on an already good team and may up having a rather impressive season.

We could, and perhaps should, have an even more impressive season anyway mind.

Somewhat fortunate to end up winning perhaps, but get the three points and look really good in spells with several new (or back) players doing well. I can understand their excitement.

Hope more than knowledge for me that it doesn't last. I think they're improving on an already good team and may up having a rather impressive season.

I think they'll be good/great when things are going well, but dont see a lot of heart or leadership for the tough times.

The manager is the problem, end of.

Irrespective of the jokes, you can see in All or nothing how aware of the cameras everyone is.

So many cliches and rehearsed lines.

I’m surprised clubs agree to it, obviously massively disruptive.

Also, side point, the changing rooms at anfield are brick, like the gym where I used to play 5-a-side. Most overrated stadium in football.

Their bench was poor
Really poor IMO
They spend a lot of money yet the squad looks weak

Back