• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

Sublime to watch, his goal involvement per game is just silly at this stage.

So nice to watch him just crack on with his form from January (much like Bentancur) like it ain't no thing. Just when defenders think it's a given that he'll cut in on his left, Kulu uses that and finds a world of space with a simple step over and shoulder drop resulting in him jinking off on to his weaker foot. Proper chefs kiss of a player in our colours so far.

One issue used to be that if a team successfully marked Son and Kane out the game we could be toothless. Today showed you can’t do that to us anyone, mainly because of Kulu.

We still need more from the right wing back and maybe the CMs chipping in with goals. Chuffed for Dier and Sess. Was vital we get goals from other areas of the side. Long may it continue.

I prefer to fly under the radar but to beat a team that has historically been awkward for us 4-1, after going one down, without utilising of our new signings that obviously improve our first x1 makes even an indoctrinated Spurs fan like me feel cautiously optimistic about this season.

Plus Kane and Son who have carried us at times didn't really contribute today and next week a fired up Richarlison will be an option 9ff the bench. Tbe futures bright...

I prefer to fly under the radar but to beat a team that has historically been awkward for us 4-1, after going one down, without utilising of our new signings that obviously improve our first x1 makes even an indoctrinated Spurs fan like me feel cautiously optimistic about this season.

Plus Kane and Son who have carried us at times didn't really contribute today and next week a fired up Richarlison will be an option 9ff the bench. Tbe futures bright...
They are a poor side
But you can only beat what’s in front of you

Does anyone remember Sensible Soccer? (on the Megadrive I think)
There was a little sweet spot in the penalty area that if you shot from you'd always score.
That's Kulusevski.

When I was playing Sensi, the whole pitch was that sweet spot.

Played on Atari ST at first. Then SWOS on PC. Joystick was the best way to play. I killed about 10 of them playing it.

Back