• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Tottenham Hotspur v SCBC ****

Southampton are one of those clubs capable of really impressive performances even against the best teams, but equally capable of complete implosions.

Difficult to know which Southampton will show up. If they show up at their best we'll have a real challenge on our hands, they will cause us real problems. Problems we should be able to overcome if we're on our game of course, but it doesn't always go that way.

Hopefully we'll be on our game, up to the level we know we can be at. I think we're quite likely to be at that, or close to that.

I think we will have learnt from our home defeat last season/earlier this year. We had that game won. The biggest issues were that we a) believed we had it won once we went 2-1 up and b) Antonio did not contain his emotions and allowed himself to get into that fight with their bench right after we went 2-1 up. Both things cost us the game IMO. It was significant to me that during the NLD, when Legohead was going mental, Antonio avoided any potential interactions. I think it will be tight today but I think we have learned from such defeats last season.

I think we will have learnt from our home defeat last season/earlier this year.
After every defeat, especially those where the team has looked like they didn't give everything, the players come out and say 'we have to and will learn from this', yet it happens again time after time after time. Slow learners.

After every defeat, especially those where the team has looked like they didn't give everything, the players come out and say 'we have to and will learn from this', yet it happens again time after time after time. Slow learners.
It's the old "We Go Again" !!!

It's very difficult to get mentality right consistently. I'm hoping we see another step in the right direction this season, but like with just about every team there will be times when we look off our best mentally as well.

Been trying to figure out who's out and not, but the official site is just littered with all kinds of gonad*s - so who's out? Did I read that Bissouma had a knock? Was looking forward to seeing him.

Been trying to figure out who's out and not, but the official site is just littered with all kinds of gonad*s - so who's out? Did I read that Bissouma had a knock? Was looking forward to seeing him.

Just Skipp. But maybe Davies, Bissouma, Spence are not at full fitness? On the bench?

Ok, cheers! :) Hope we get to see him for a bit at least. :)

Perisic also a little behind in fitness maybe but think he’ll get the nod over Sessengon?

• Davies, Sanchez or Lenglet?
  • Sess or Perisic?
  • Bissouma subbed in from the bench or can he make his full debut?
  • Doherty, Royal, Spence?
rest of the team picks itself.

Moura I think will offer attacking cover at RWB. If we need more he can give us more guile on the right.

Back