• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Quite pleased with that, the way everyone seemed to be talking I thought the Goons might be a challenge this season, but having watched that, against a Palace team with the worst possible pre season (2 separate squads basically), it was pretty even stevens. Puts my mind at rest at least.

The clams are in full force on twitter, apparently Saliva is world class and will be the worlds best soon.

We know if we beat Southampton tomorrow we’ll be overly excited. It’s been a good few weeks without football and getting the first three points of the season is always a good moment and brings good feelings.
But they said, as it’s Arsenal supporters, I can’t wait to see the meltdowns.

This Liverpool team is quite old.. henderson, thiago, matip, salah, firminho, van dijk all in their 30’s. Allison, Robertson, fabinho 28/29

Damn! Smack against the post from Fulham. They should be 2 or 3 goals up. Will no doubt get punished for not killing the game.
Ref is trying his best to get Liverpool into the game. Bet he's itching to point to the spot for Liverpool if there's the slightest touch in the box.

Back