• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kion Etete

Pleased to see him doing well, very well developed physically, he looks awkward but has a good touch, reminds me of a young Crouch. This loan could be very good for him.

Holy cow, I just looked at his name [Kion Etete] and it sparked a verrrry distant memory from when I was about 9... sitting in the bath reading Dan Dare and the Mekon in the Eagle comic ... they used to say "Eket Eketee" or something?

Eagle+291083+002a.jpg

Really disappointed we never got to see him play with the real players
From what I’ve seen of him he wa s’more reach than others thrust into the first team way ahead of their time

Wasnt he just one we got to pad out the U23s a bit? I might be confusing him with someone like Shilow Tracey, but thought he was just brought in to help out with numbers?

Really disappointed we never got to see him play with the real players
From what I’ve seen of him he wa s’more reach than others thrust into the first team way ahead of their time

I only saw him play once, when he first joined and he looked strong but lacking in pace and a bit lost in our team, it was far too soon to make any judgement then. Even at 18 big players have an advantage over many more gifted players but that soon disappears when they step up a level. I hope he does well.

Wasnt he just one we got to pad out the U23s a bit? I might be confusing him with someone like Shilow Tracey, but thought he was just brought in to help out with numbers?
Nah completely wrong player
We got etete in because he was playing Eldon football at a young age
Pleat signing

Back