• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

currently prepping to go on a Stag Do to Prague... i'm 37.

tumblr_lz376laNSq1qaygy7o1_500.jpg

Taking my youngest to the Science Museum today
She is absolutely science made at school, literally can't wait as I'm a geek too !!
Also booked us up to do a Hop On Hop Off bus tour so we can see all the sights without having to walk miles and miles

Going through a screening process again. Same as four months ago but a different firm.

They want to see my tax documents to prove I was working for someone when I said I was. Because they have failed to follow up on an email from that employer that they needing to give them more than my name in order for a reference to be provided.

That screening firm have had many many documents relating to my person so I am mighty fed up with this crap.

Absolute Herbert’s. It has already cost me a weeks money. But I am insisting they continue to push for a reference - I am not a liar.

Going through a screening process again. Same as four months ago but a different firm.

They want to see my tax documents to prove I was working for someone when I said I was. Because they have failed to follow up on an email from that employer that they needing to give them more than my name in order for a reference to be provided.

That screening firm have had many many documents relating to my person so I am mighty fed up with this crap.

Absolute Herbert’s. It has already cost me a weeks money. But I am insisting they continue to push for a reference - I am not a liar.
It's ridiculous
The consultancy company I'm working on behalf of now are being real pedants around dates for my last 3 jobs, my last 3 jobs stretch 25 years so not like I'm moving every 2 minutes
I have 3 extremely senior people as referees too
All sorted now but took numerous calls and emails to make them happy

I’ll no doubt have to explain this weeks gap in future and this client are unlikely to provide me with a reference either.

It would be easier if they just asked for authority to review hmrc employment records up front.

Absolute gonad*s this whole thing.

Out celebrating our impending league title, but apparently Justin Bieber is in town and no females wants to talk to us.

Last day of the vacation for me. Feeling blue. But also booked hotel and plane tickets for Leicester in September. First match for me since our last league game before the CL final back in 2019. Can't wait!

Well guys and girls, i did it. I survived.

3 straight nights til 5am pretty much, little to no sleep thereafter. Crackin' stag weekend.

I just had mine in Croatia (Split and Hvar). Didn’t make it out for the first night. Everyone that was there said they have never seen anyone so drunk as I was on that first day! Absolutely brilliant time apart from being sick on the flight out there. Would definitely recommend it. There weren’t many ugly birds out there.

I’m 37 also

I just had mine in Croatia (Split and Hvar). Didn’t make it out for the first night. Everyone that was there said they have never seen anyone so drunk as I was on that first day! Absolutely brilliant time apart from being sick on the flight out there. Would definitely recommend it. There weren’t many ugly birds out there.

I’m 37 also

Light weight. ;)

I’m 37 also
my wife was adament i wouldn't make it out one of the nights, telling the guys "he'll definitely be too wrecked first night and will stay in on the second". So i had a point to prove!

Back