• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Fun to read the first 30pages of this tread…

Some ppl think he will be a championship player at most… and that his not in the same League as Rooney
I’m not sure, I may have been one of those?

It was only really at Villa in the cup under AVB I think(?) that he came on for the last half an hour as a wide forward and looked really good and skillful. That’s when I thought we might have a player here, but never in my dreams did I think he’d become what he has.

the Chelsea home game under Poch when we done them like 4 something(?) and Harry scored that goal from outside the area skinning Terry, that’s when I thought we had something special.

Fun to read the first 30pages of this tread…

Some ppl think he will be a championship player at most… and that his not in the same League as Rooney

There was nothing at all between him and Lee Barnard for the first couple of years of his career. It's just a lesson on not judging players too early.

Article here.

https://www.theguardian.com/society...feed&CMP=twt_gu&utm_medium&utm_source=Twitter

Didn't like the reply from twitter.
A Twitter spokesperson said: “We are committed to combating abuse and as outlined in our hateful conduct policy, we do not tolerate the abuse or harassment of people on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or sexual orientation.”

So it's ok to harrass and abuse white heterosexual males then i guess.

Their policy is based on the characteristics protected by law.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Article here.

https://www.theguardian.com/society...feed&CMP=twt_gu&utm_medium&utm_source=Twitter

Didn't like the reply from twitter.
A Twitter spokesperson said: “We are committed to combating abuse and as outlined in our hateful conduct policy, we do not tolerate the abuse or harassment of people on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or sexual orientation.”

So it's ok to harrass and abuse white heterosexual males then i guess.

Of course it is, everything is now turning and give it another 30 years and people will be talking about how White heterosexual males should have rights etc. If you are not black, foreign, female, trans and all the rest of it then you are the problem.

That's what it says though. You were the one who added the bit about white heterosexual players.

No it says it will only act on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or sexual orientation.

So if you are abusing someone on how they look, speak, hair colour etc... they won't act.

Lingaard and rashfords abuse online makes the papers. People have gone to prison over it. What about the abuse of ronaldo, kane, maguire? Nothing even mentioned.

Equality should mean equality. They should have said we don't accept abuse or harrassment.

No it says it will only act on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or sexual orientation.

So if you are abusing someone on how they look, speak, hair colour etc... they won't act.

Lingaard and rashfords abuse online makes the papers. People have gone to prison over it. What about the abuse of ronaldo, kane, maguire? Nothing even mentioned.

Equality should mean equality. They should have said we don't accept abuse or harrassment.
But then how do we give gingers their (deserved) abuse?

Back