• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Tottenham Hotspur v SCBC ****

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
We're back on Saturday and it's a 3pm kick off something we've not had for a very long time

I had an amazing OMT record last season so thought I'd start the season off with a bang

--------------Lloris
----Romero Dier Lenglet
Doherty Perisic
----------Bissouma PEH
----------Kulu Kane Son

There will be a brilliant atmosphere and the players will rise to the occasion with a fantastic performance full of skills, vigour and goals goals goals

4-0 Spurs

Kane x 2, Son & Perisic

upload_2022-8-2_17-35-9.png

The lack of Custard, badgers and Tom Jones is alarming. Serious relegation fears!

Would expect to see Davies and Bentancur rather than Lengele and Hojbjerg, but no matter. Not quibbling with the score or scorers either.

Just pleased to see it back. Summer is rubbish.

Would expect to see Davies and Bentancur rather than Lengele and Hojbjerg, but no matter. Not quibbling with the score or scorers either.

Just pleased to see it back. Summer is rubbish.

I think it will be Sanchez at the back with Hojbjerg and Bentancur in the middle.
Hope to see Doc and Perisic at wing back but wouldn’t be surprised to see Royal start (GHod I hope not though).

Southampton had our number in both games last season, even with 10 men. Imagine Conte has a plan for us to improve on those two performances..

honey-badger-dance.gif

So we are starting the season with the same team we ended it with then?

Yep, I would say Perisic might start but otherwise the same. Maybe a small possibility of Lenglet for Davies, but Davies wasn't risked for Roma so would assume he comes back for this one.

What kind of a kick off time is that, 3pm, on a fudging Saturday, stupid time for a football match.

It's also too early, who do I talk to about putting it back a week or two?

I think it will be Sanchez at the back with Hojbjerg and Bentancur in the middle.
Hope to see Doc and Perisic at wing back but wouldn’t be surprised to see Royal start (GHod I hope not though).

Southampton had our number in both games last season, even with 10 men. Imagine Conte has a plan for us to improve on those two performances..

Agreed with Hojbjerg and Bentancur even if Bissouma is fit.

Southampton had our number the same way they caused a lot of teams problems. Press all they can, later tiredness be damned. I would expect the same again.

For that reason I think going with tried and tested players that know the system, keep it tight if we have to, bring on players with more quality on the ball when Southampton tire is a good option.

The other way of thinking would be that the quality on the ball from Lenglet could help us play through that pressure and do better from the start. But I think Conte will play its somewhat cautiously at first, give the new lads the chance to settle in a bit slower.

27E49E7D-BAC6-4FF7-9449-225765CC9170.png

Look at our right side for this game last season… not one player who is clam or controlled with the ball

it will be very different on Saturday

it was also IMO a horror show from PEH in this game also season where he didn’t get near a man all game and gave away some shockers… he won’t do that again

I fully expect 6 different players starting to the ones that did last time for us

And a full pre season with Conte's fitness coach. It's a totally different team. I only hope Soton come out attacking to give our boys a chance to realise the benefits of their new fitness levels.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

First of all, good to see an early match thread posted...

I agree with the starting 11 but as Bissouma has a slight injury Hojberg and Bentancur to start..

A slight aside, our first five games are Southampton home, Chelscum away, Wolves H, West ham A and Forest A... Last season we got 1 point and scored just 2 goals in those 5 games (replacing Brentford with forest as the play off winning club)..

So, we need a huge improvement from last season and by the end of August we should know quite a lot about the team's ability and mentality...

Anyway, COYS...

We're back on Saturday and it's a 3pm kick off something we've not had for a very long time

I had an amazing OMT record last season so thought I'd start the season off with a bang

--------------Lloris
----Romero Dier Lenglet
Doherty Perisic
----------Bissouma PEH
----------Kulu Kane Son

There will be a brilliant atmosphere and the players will rise to the occasion with a fantastic performance full of skills, vigour and goals goals goals

4-0 Spurs

Kane x 2, Son & Perisic

View attachment 14358

Alan Mullery looks weird these days.

I have no idea what to expect. Just fudging win it. :D

Back