• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

But Zaniolo isn’t all that.
He is versatile - dribbles with both feet, decent strike on his weaker right. He is a proper, battling, ball carrying AM - not exactly a replacement for Dembele but we've missed that type of presence and control in the centre of the park. Thought he looked tubby against us and might benefit like Kane under Conte's fitness regime. Surely we can trade him for Ndombele who has a good relationship with Mourinho!

I've heard people saying that Conte thinks Zaniolo has been mismanaged at Roma and he thinks he could get the best out of him. Could be gonad*s though.

On Maddison, Where was he playing towards the end of season when he was having his pure patch? Was he playing centre mid or out wide?

And i’m sure if an AM was a priority we would have done more to get Eriksen for free on a 2 year deal then play £50+ million for someone to sit on the bench.

Watching pre season, it seems the wingers and overlapping CB’s will be utilised as the creative players with crossing in.

Both in preseason and thinking about next season I do think we really miss Kulusevski when he's not there. Richarlison is more like Son, Lucas is a dribbling/running player. The way Kulusevski links play, adds creativity, does good work deeper too. A hell of a lot of that falls on Kane when Kulusevski isn't playing, and we become easier to play against.

I think Gil is the closest in terms of style of play and profile of player in the squad, but we don't know if he'll stick around.

On Eriksen difficult to tell, seems at the very least like we didn't push for him. Maybe HG issues, then Maddison would make sense. But if we go for Zaniolo that makes less sense.

Perhaps a slightly longer term squad perspective. We already have Kane and Son in their peak, but perhaps getting towards the end of that peak, perhaps we would want a younger player?

I agree it's a difficult one to square, why not go for Eriksen if we wanted a player like Eriksen. But I think it's still possible that we want another player with that kind of profile.

Someone at Spurs didn't want him. Could be Levy, after what happened first time around. Could be the board members who won't risk a PR disaster around fitness issues. Could be Conte who's seen Eriksen up close and wants different.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Someone at Spurs didn't want him. Could be Levy, after what happened first time around. Could be the board members who won't risk a PR disaster around fitness issues. Could be Conte who's seen Eriksen up close and wants different.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk
Could Eriksen have not fancied Conte / his training regime or simply not being guaranteed a start? He made some recent comments saying he fancied United last time he was leaving too, maybe a Berbatov style fetish for them?

Could Eriksen have not fancied Conte / his training regime or simply not being guaranteed a start? He made some recent comments saying he fancied United last time he was leaving too, maybe a Berbatov style fetish for them?

Eriksen said himself spurs weren't that interested so he went to utd.

'They [Spurs] never really came with anything so it wasn’t really a thing for me to go back to Tottenham at the time and Man United were in very early on, very positive and I had good conversations with them.'

Eriksen said himself spurs weren't that interested so he went to utd.

'They [Spurs] never really came with anything so it wasn’t really a thing for me to go back to Tottenham at the time and Man United were in very early on, very positive and I had good conversations with them.'
Hadn't seen that, in Conte we trust then!

Played fm, started in colombia 2nd div. Worked my way up to being spurs boss and bought him. He was fantastic. Didn't realise he was a real player.
In my FM save, I got the job at Gloucester and eventually used Carney's brother Caleb as a RWF/ST. Carney definitely snubbed me when I tried to get him on a free transfer, I guess he didn't want to play in the Vanarama National, the nerve!

In my FM save, I got the job at Gloucester and eventually used Carney's brother Caleb as a RWF/ST. Carney definitely snubbed me when I tried to get him on a free transfer, I guess he didn't want to play in the Vanarama National, the nerve!

Vanarama national i just do a million trials to get players. Tedious work but gets good results.

Vanarama national i just do a million trials to get players. Tedious work but gets good results.
Exactly, it worked for me. Eventually won the PL and UCL.

Back to transfer news, seems like Chelsea are after Aubamayang and Benjamin Sesko. Sesko is extremely highly-rated, could see this triggering Bayern's interest if Chelsea really try to push the Sesko deal (hopefully he'll go to Bayern over Chelsea).

Back