• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

We were linked before, but after tonight I’d definitely look at Ibanez as a serious option for us
His stats all score very high but seeing a player actually man mark Kane from CB and do a pretty damn good job is very very rare
If we are going down a rung, that Serb Milankovic is a good candidate. Has everything... Two functioning feet, long passes, strong with headers and only 24 years old.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

If we are going down a rung, that Serb Milankovic is a good candidate. Has everything... Two functioning feet, long passes, strong with headers and only 24 years old.

Isn't he another a bit on the slow side for transitioning to this league, compared to Italy?

When I’ve seen him, and it’s not much, I thought he looked slow I have to say
Whereas Ibanez is quick, deceptively quick
But we will need someone soon as we’re letting Rodon go

Last edited:
Isn't he another a bit on the slow side for transitioning to this league, compared to Italy?
in the middle of 3 CBs speed isn't such a big issue. he's got good reactions and mobile enough to turn either ways which will be great for last ditch tackles.
he's tall and wins headers - an option we don't have at the moment.

Think we should spend £50m on Cucarella, looks like Chelsea are trying to hijack him from City. Think he would be ideal for the left side to compete with Perisic and send Sess on a loan to a prem team ready to take over from Perisic next season.

I get the reasoning behind the AM but I don’t see how he fits in a formation with 3 attacks and 3 at the back with 2 wing backs.

He doesn't, the AM fits on the bench I would assume, one who can cover LWF, RWF also would be ideal so they may see some more playing time, because unless Conte plans to bring out his 3-5-2 they won't be seeing the starting 11.

Well according to rumours.
And i’m sure if an AM was a priority we would have done more to get Eriksen for free on a 2 year deal then play £50+ million for someone to sit on the bench.

Watching pre season, it seems the wingers and overlapping CB’s will be utilised as the creative players with crossing in.

And i’m sure if an AM was a priority we would have done more to get Eriksen for free on a 2 year deal then play £50+ million for someone to sit on the bench.

Watching pre season, it seems the wingers and overlapping CB’s will be utilised as the creative players with crossing in.

Might not be a priority. But seems something we want.
Yes it's according to rumours. But so is every transfer unless the clubs or player says something.

Back