• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Joe Rodon

I thought that when Jose left the club he apparently told Lloris to look after Rodon, Because he was gonna be a special player.

Does seem weird though that he didn't get more playing time if he rated him that highly.
He may possibly have felt he had some potential but I don't know if I really buy it. He basically never wanted him and never played him. Now at Roma he hasn't shown any interest in bringing him in. So what level he supposedly rates Rodon to it's not particularly high.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I thought that when Jose left the club he apparently told Lloris to look after Rodon, Because he was gonna be a special player.

Does seem weird though that he didn't get more playing time if he rated him that highly.
Didn't someone just make that up on twitter? Probably Rodon's weird brother

Sanchez became a first team player pretty quickly after signing and got a lot of game time, so not sure where you're going with that one
Players can and should learn from coaches. I mean we had King on the coaching staff, didn't seem to help Sanchez one bit, he looks like he's stagnated since arriving.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Players can and should learn from coaches. I mean we had King on the coaching staff, didn't seem to help Sanchez one bit, he looks like he's stagnated since arriving.
I suspect that Ledley's one of those players who was simply a natural, to whom the art of defending came easily. I don't think he's shown much by way of becoming a good coach.

But yes, Sanchez hasn't kicked on to the next level, even with half a season of Conte.

I suspect that Ledley's one of those players who was simply a natural, to whom the art of defending came easily. I don't think he's shown much by way of becoming a good coach.

But yes, Sanchez hasn't kicked on to the next level, even with half a season of Conte.
His technique is his technique. It's never going to significantly improve at the age he is. He can be a good defender as we have all seen at numerous points what he's never going to be though (no matter who the coach is) is a consistently comfortable ball playing CB.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Rennes fans are not impressed with him so far, to put it mildly!
They reckon Tottenham have finally got their own back for Rennes qualifying ahead of them in the Europa Conference League last season.

“It’s been a disaster. You can forget about that £20million buy option already, that has gone completely."

Rennes fans are not impressed with him so far, to put it mildly!
They reckon Tottenham have finally got their own back for Rennes qualifying ahead of them in the Europa Conference League last season.

“It’s been a disaster. You can forget about that £20million buy option already, that has gone completely."
After 1 game? Some on here we’re writing off Kulusevski and Bentancur after their debuts.

He's started 3 games.

The story comes from Football Insider which is a flimflam, clickbait site and best avoided. The writer translated a couple of Rennes fans tweets to get a story. You'd find idiot fans of any club spouting brick about players after a loss.
Ok, makes sense then, Non-story.

Ok, makes sense then, Non-story.

He started their first two games of the season, was dropped for the third and was back in for the fourth. He's been playing RCB in a back four, which is a position that he doesn't have a lot of experience in. So their could be a little new position adjustment, along with new league and new tactics. They are playing Brest tomorrow night, it will be interesting to see whether he starts.

Very difficult for defenders if they dont speak the language, we are lucky to have a multilingual player like Dier who must help our players.

Back