• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Preseason 2022

With Perisic & Bissouma we have notably upgraded two starting XI positions - can't remember the last time we done that in a summer window?
That's if Bissouna starts which doesn't seem a certainty based on preseason and if he starts instead of Bentancur that's probably an undertaking downgrade. [emoji848]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

That's if Bissouna starts which doesn't seem a certainty based on preseason and if he starts instead of Bentancur that's probably an undertaking downgrade. [emoji848]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

We'll have to see what he does in a spurs shirt. But i think bissouma is a magnificent midfielder.

Interesting to see Royal continuing to get minutes at wing-back ahead of Spence. Very early days though I know.

Perhaps, but Perisic is definitely an upgrade on Sessegnon and similarly Bissouma on PEH, so thats 2 out of 11 improved.

I was hoping for a new RWB though who would make an immediate difference. We might still land an attacking midfielder who gives us a different dimension too

Time will tell. I am yet to see anything that makes me change my opinion in Spurs colours.

We can't loan him to an EPL club remember - he'd either have to go to the championship or abroad

thats what I wasn’t sure about. No point loaning him to the championship as we know he can do it there. So he will have to be in squad rotation

Back