• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Brought my first classic car today.

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
28 years old so I am calling it a classic.

Wife thinks I gone mad but I keep going outside to sit in it. I absolutely love it.

Wonder if anyone can guess what it is ?

A 1994 model Land Rover? A classic?! One of these Tonka trucks?

163286_c743fe110f7680ee.jpg

Did you get a 90 or 110 model?

Posting that you bought one surely indicates a mid-life crisis far more than actually buying one of these sensible looking brutes.

Last edited:
Here's my mid-life crisis. The only pic I have of it linkable online - 1979 Glastron Carlson CVZ-19 with a 150 hp Evinrude out back. We've had it about 7 years now. Love it.

glastron-on-gull-02_orig.jpg

This is a fuller view of one - not ours - with the original upholstery. My wife recovered our seats in a less-garish white. The original tufts would collect water and rust out the cushion buttons.

index.php

Spending the next 10 days piloting Lady Norf through the channels, lagoons and islands of our chain of lakes in the Haliburton Highlands.

Last edited:
A 1994 model Land Rover? A classic?! One of these Tonka trucks?

163286_c743fe110f7680ee.jpg

Did you get a 90 or 110 model?

Posting that you bought one surely indicates a mid-life crisis far more than actually buying one of these sensible looking brutes.

A 90, dark green.

Going to set about completely updating everything about it. My new project. The is 120,000 miles on the clock.

Do you have vintage classic cars?

A 1974 VW camper van that’s going through a restomod, a 87 Landcruiser being restored back to factory and a 98 landcruiser that I use regularly.

And I have been eyeing up a 110 Defender to drop a BMW 6 cylinder petrol engine (N55 or B58) and 6 speed gearbox into.

Have fun with the Landy [emoji16][emoji106]

Here's my mid-life crisis. The only pic I have of it linkable online - 1979 Glastron Carlson CVZ-19 with a 150 hp Evinrude out back. We've had it about 7 years now. Love it.

glastron-on-gull-02_orig.jpg

This is a fuller view of one - not ours - with the original upholstery. My wife recovered our seats in a less-garish white. The original tufts would collect water and rust out the cushion buttons.

index.php

Spending the next 10 days piloting Lady Norf through the channels, lagoons and islands of our chain of lakes in the Haliburton Highlands.

Deeply envious. Have always wanted to spend a serious chunk of time in a place where day-to-day errands always involve one’s boat.

A 1974 VW camper van that’s going through a restomod [emoji16][emoji106]

Any Photos!?

My '74 Porsche is tatty around the edges, and I have a plan to restomod it (stupid term). I am dragging it out as I don't want to turn it into a garage queen. At the moment, you can throw it around knowing that it needs new paint, various bits and bobs doing. And it is far more enjoyable than a pristine car that you have to tip toe around in. It still looks and sounds great. In no rush to make it perfect yet.

Have an E46 M3 convertible, not a classic really, early naughties. Similar situation, it needs some cosmetic work. After that sell or keep? A fun brilliant car, but sad to say I probably won't use it much now. I'd be keeping it for sentimental value.

Any Photos!?

My '74 Porsche is tatty around the edges, and I have a plan to restomod it (stupid term). I am dragging it out as I don't want to turn it into a garage queen. At the moment, you can throw it around knowing that it needs new paint, various bits and bobs doing. And it is far more enjoyable than a pristine car that you have to tip toe around in. It still looks and sounds great. In no rush to make it perfect yet.

Have an E46 M3 convertible, not a classic really, early naughties. Similar situation, it needs some cosmetic work. After that sell or keep? A fun brilliant car, but sad to say I probably won't use it much now. I'd be keeping it for sentimental value.

Not been able to post pictures for about a decade. Think @milo put a block on me after an incident on one of the previous versions of this website.

Back