• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Word on the street is that if we can't get Zaniolo done then Paqueta is the back up. I don't know enough about either of them to know who would be the better signing though.

Think I am leaning towards Paqueta. Apparently he has all the typical Brazilian flair but along side that he is a pressing machine! Which I assume Conte would love.

Word on the street is that if we can't get Zaniolo done then Paqueta is the back up. I don't know enough about either of them to know who would be the better signing though.

Think I am leaning towards Paqueta. Apparently he has all the typical Brazilian flair but along side that he is a pressing machine! Which I assume Conte would love.

It looks like Paqueta hasn't ever really played Kulusevski's position though (whereas it's Zaniolo primary role), so it's more of a risk whether he'd adapt to that perhaps.

He's also playing in a much weaker league that Zaniolo, and we've got burnt an awful lot of times by Ligue 1

It looks like Paqueta hasn't ever really played Kulusevski's position though (whereas it's Zaniolo primary role), so it's more of a risk whether he'd adapt to that perhaps.

He's also playing in a much weaker league that Zaniolo, and we've got burnt an awful lot of times by Ligue 1

He did play for milan for one season then was sold.

Maybe fitter. Zaniolo the new Lamela. Brilliant on his day. Often broken.

PAQ IT UP
Arsenal transfer blow with Lucas Paqueta not interested in joining them from Lyon and prefers Tottenham or Emirates Marketing Project move

I know its click bait but would we want Harry Maguire?

Aren't these used these days instead?

productimage.php

We were linked before, but after tonight I’d definitely look at Ibanez as a serious option for us
His stats all score very high but seeing a player actually man mark Kane from CB and do a pretty damn good job is very very rare

Back