• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Conte’s coaching team

Obviously very happy for JD, but reckon getting Yaya in full time is a good move as well, can’t be many bigger names in African football, you’d hope that could pay off with attracting young players?

Obviously very happy for JD, but reckon getting Yaya in full time is a good move as well, can’t be many bigger names in African football, you’d hope that could pay off with attracting young players?
From what has happened this summer it looks like the only thing younger players are interested in is £££

It’s all money

Virtually ever kid I've known would have walked over broken glass to play for a professional team, they're kids with a dream, its everyone else who get to them, sure if you're offered more money they are like the majority of the population and would want it as they dont have life experience and rely on others to advise them.

Virtually ever kid I've known would have walked over broken glass to play for a professional team, they're kids with a dream, its everyone else who get to them, sure if you're offered more money they are like the majority of the population and would want it as they dont have life experience and rely on others to advise them.
Key is now clubs are offering 16 years olds £6k- £10k a week
That’s a guaranteed payday over 3 years of a £M ish….
I know what I would do as a young player

Key is now clubs are offering 16 years olds £6k- £10k a week
That’s a guaranteed payday over 3 years of a £M ish….
I know what I would do as a young player

As I said it's about life experience, how many kids of 16 do you know who think about 3 weeks in the future, few kids want to be footballers, rock stars or film stars for the money, it's the glamour and fame they do like the money but dont understand until they're older and even then many dont. They all believe they are going to get in the first team, few do.

I think he's heading up the birthday committee.

But yeah, his mentality and experience is fantastic to add.
And JD is a inspirational human being - he'll really rub off of the youngsters.

Back