• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

another one I'd rather keep

I can not see why, he has a terrible injury record for us but is always fit for Argentina, it appears we don't want to change the way the team plays to suit him, his commitment and ball retention has been terrible which doesn't encourage anyone to make the changes its perceived to please him.

It's hard to say from the outside but hes never looked like a player who is well thought of by his team mates, in celebrations he always seems an outsider, he may not feel loved here and would be happier somewhere else. I hope that happens and quickly really dont need players like him and N'demele hanging around.

Winks is hg. We can fit him in the squad. Lo celso is non hg, we have 22, the limit is 17.

That’s a stupid rule, but I take your point.

It’s literally the only advantage Harry has though.

I want to keep him because he’s a talented and tenacious player.

That’s a stupid rule, but I take your point.

It’s literally the only advantage Harry has though.

I want to keep him because he’s a talented and tenacious player.

Let’s look at this empirically, do you think he’s shown enough consistency for Spurs in 3 years to warrant keeping? Forget what he’s done for Betis or Argentina. Even if you ignore his stats which don’t look great, for me, he doesn’t dominate the midfield, he doesn’t score, he doesn’t create, I’m not sure what his job is. He has some positives, for example he’s tenacious and aggressive, but he does also struggle to stay fit and he’s painfully one-footed. I don’t expect everyone to be as two-footed as Son and Kane, but when a player doesn’t trust himself enough to even touch the ball with his weak foot then that’s an issue.

Let’s look at this empirically, do you think he’s shown enough consistency for Spurs in 3 years to warrant keeping? Forget what he’s done for Betis or Argentina. Even if you ignore his stats which don’t look great, for me, he doesn’t dominate the midfield, he doesn’t score, he doesn’t create, I’m not sure what his job is. He has some positives, for example he’s tenacious and aggressive, but he does also struggle to stay fit and he’s painfully one-footed. I don’t expect everyone to be as two-footed as Son and Kane, but when a player doesn’t trust himself enough to even touch the ball with his weak foot then that’s an issue.

His tenaciousness and aggression seem to disappear once the ball is lost and replaced by a nice gentle jog back.

Back