• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

They need more money in still after selling to buy the bigger transfers

They should be fine. It's a 3 to 1 ratio (changed from 4 due to covid). Player transfers are amortised so not the full whack. Think they brought in around €500m tv rights deal, add the spotify naming rights deal for the stadium.

They'd have accountants working it out.

Being linked with barella now. No idea if any truth in that.

Is there something i don't know about berardi? His numbers are insane 101 goals and 73 assists in 271 games in serie a. Playing for sassuolo. 15 goals and 17 assists in 33 games last season. Roma meant to be looking at him if zaniolo leaves.

Is there something i don't know about berardi? His numbers are insane 101 goals and 73 assists in 271 games in serie a. Playing for sassuolo. 15 goals and 17 assists in 33 games last season. Roma meant to be looking at him if zaniolo leaves.

Lampard type numbers from midfield.

So are Barcelona hijacking another Chelsea target? That would be hilarious if so.

Start yukking it up. A comedy of constipation.

The lap dog media of Barcelona says it's a done deal:

Barcelona and Sevilla reach a deal for Jules Kounde (sport.es)

Whereas one of Manchester United pliant media outlet begs to differ:

Barcelona ask Jules Kounde to help them hijack Chelsea transfer | The Independent

Barca don't quite have the funds for Kounde, Man U are too brick to attract the player Barca need to sell (De Jong), Barca still owe DeJong €17m in back pay, and Kounde himself doesn't look too eager to move to Chelsea.

Last edited:

He is a very good, hardworking player
He is another 3rd man runner as they call it now
Not quite a striker and not quite a midfielder

Start yukking it up. A comedy of constipation.

The lap dog media of Barcelona says it's a done deal:

Barcelona and Sevilla reach a deal for Jules Kounde (sport.es)

Whereas one of Manchester United pliant media outlet begs to differ:

Barcelona ask Jules Kounde to help them hijack Chelsea transfer | The Independent

Barca don't quite have the funds for Kounde, Man U are too brick to attract the player Barca need to sell (De Jong), Barca still owe DeJong €17m in back pay, and Kounde himself doesn't look too eager to move to Chelsea.
They don't owe him 17m in back pay. They renegotiated his contract so that his wages increase year on year. The total sum of his current contract is the same as the original deal he signed but the payments are backloaded now. If De Jong were to be sold they would owe him nothing.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

They don't owe him 17m in back pay. They renegotiated his contract so that his wages increase year on year. The total sum of his current contract is the same as the original deal he signed but the payments are backloaded now. If De Jong were to be sold they would owe him nothing.

So he’d be an idiot (financially) to leave now then?

So he’d be an idiot (financially) to leave now then?
Yes I guess so and that's probably part of the hold up and his reluctance to leave for Manchester United. I've seen things that suggest he would be willing to go to Bayern so I think he's willing to lose some of the wage but only for a top footballing option which United just aren't at this moment.

I think he's made it quite clear that he doesn't want to nor will he be forced into moving to Utd, shocked they are still at the table at this point, the ETH pull certainly not enough for de Jong it seems.

Or he ends up giving in and going? Odd all round.

Back