• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nico Zaniolo

Not watched him. Just going off what the internet says. Transfeemarkt has him playing 83 games as am.

If it's a 4-3-3, as is quite common in Italy, that's a bit different as there's potentially someone else doing the #10 role in the front 3.

If you look at the way he plays you can see why his knees went - he’s constantly feigning one way and moving the other, putting impact into the knee as he stops and changes direction. At 6.3” there’s quite a bit of weight going through the impact point.

‘Loan to buy’ would be ideal.

Last edited:
I think getting one Italian in may open the door to others like Bastoni

It's a strange one. Italy lost a lot of highly talented people over the years. In order to try and attract them and others back they introduced a new tax rate for those coming back or entering the country of 10%. You have to meet the requirements but professional athletes was one. You also had to be out of the country for 2 years (i think). So surprised more haven't left, if only to get the tax breaks when they go back.

It's a strange one. Italy lost a lot of highly talented people over the years. In order to try and attract them and others back they introduced a new tax rate for those coming back or entering the country of 10%. You have to meet the requirements but professional athletes was one. You also had to be out of the country for 2 years (i think). So surprised more haven't left, if only to get the tax breaks when they go back.
Culturally they haven’t really embraced moving, much like English players

Culturally they haven’t really embraced moving, much like English players

It's a big financial incentive to get over that cultural reticence. If you are paid gross €100k a week you take home €57k a week. That would be bumped to €90k a week.

But what do i know?

It's a big financial incentive to get over that cultural reticence. If you are paid gross €100k a week you take home €57k a week. That would be bumped to €90k a week.

But what do i know?
They ain’t poor regardless
But I’d also argue they lack ambition

Admittedly I haven't seen him dozens of times, but I've never been impressed with him when I've seen him nor do I see where he fits in under Conte

Admittedly I haven't seen him dozens of times, but I've never been impressed with him when I've seen him nor do I see where he fits in under Conte
I think we could play….
3-1-4-2
Our CBS do attack wide so support the one holder
You could then play someone like Zaniolo central with maybe Kulu and have them flanked by the flying wing backs
Then two up top as strikers

Yeah
Unlike Lamela
Sorry I was being arsey about Lamela… who always got injured in training, never in a game
Zaniolo has had two major injuries and is well over them now
We will never know but Lamela might have picked up the injury in the game but played through it with the adrenaline high. Seems that kind of player.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

We will never know but Lamela might have picked up the injury in the game but played through it with the adrenaline high. Seems that kind of player.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk
Nah
He even got injured in his first 3 months at Seville…. In training
The guy isn’t able to stay fit to play but is treated as a legend

Never seen the lad play, but I see he only has 12 goals and 6 assists in 59 starts (+ 22 subs). That includes just 2 goals and 2 assists in 23 starts this season, always playing as an attacking midfield / forward. Anyone know why his attacking output is so low?

Never seen the lad play, but I see he only has 12 goals and 6 assists in 59 starts (+ 22 subs). That includes just 2 goals and 2 assists in 23 starts this season, always playing as an attacking midfield / forward. Anyone know why his attacking output is so low?
Where are you getting your data from?

Back