• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

I disagree I think more things like this should be televised. Almost no one watches PM questions, and therefore performances or lack there of, are ‘consumed’ via the warped lense ie the the political bias of wherever you get your news from.

is the platform or format perfect? Of course not but the more we can see them ‘non scripted’ (hahaha) the more likely we will be to see that they aren’t wearing any clothes

Your reply holds many good points but people dont watch because they either know it's a waste of time pampering to these egotist or they dont care. Unfortunately the dont cares are in the majority that's why we get these pondlife running the country.

Your reply holds many good points but people dont watch because they either know it's a waste of time pampering to these egotist or they dont care. Unfortunately the dont cares are in the majority that's why we get these pondlife running the country.

Pretty much how i see it as well, since the " milk snatcher" got into power its been a case of one liar after another getting the job.

No it appears that is correct surprisingly:

https://www.ons.gov.uk/economy/nationalaccounts/balanceofpayments/bulletins/uktrade/april2022

• EU exports have increased for the third consecutive month in April 2022 and are at the highest levels since records began.

Although what this statement doesn’t say is when did these records begin , like say perhaps post brexit?

The records date back to 1997 - https://www.cityam.com/boost-for-gl...brexit-challenges-and-hit-highest-level-ever/

FYLo0OuWIAMkhAm

I wouldn't even eat her pussy and I love eating pussy.

The real question is: would you let her blow you, if she made those same faces that she did when talking about cheese, pork markets, and apples every time she came up for air?

desperately seeking approval or/and applause?

I have just imagined that now… it’s weird. Not sure any amount of custard would ‘normalise’ it.

If that has always been the case it makes you wonder what has changed to mean that getting across the Channel has become so difficult over the last couple of years.

Hmmm…what on earth could it be?

stole the words out of my mouth. Dover's been running for enough years now. What's changed?

Also, if you're relying on the goodwill of another country that basically gridlocks the entire south road network of your own... it's not great.

If that has always been the case it makes you wonder what has changed to mean that getting across the Channel has become so difficult over the last couple of years.

Hmmm…what on earth could it be?
They didn't turn up for work today.

Had to have a passport check before Brexit to go through the tunnel, have to have one now. No change there.

The real question is: would you let her blow you, if she made those same faces that she did when talking about cheese, pork markets, and apples every time she came up for air?

desperately seeking approval or/and applause?

I have just imagined that now… it’s weird. Not sure any amount of custard would ‘normalise’ it.

You should see the things I have let blow me.

When I was 17 and working on the building sites I fcuked doggy style a 70 year old woman who did the books. Her tits were down by her knees.

Back