• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Most likely just a journo seeing we've brought in 6 and done the maths that a similar number have to leave. To be honest it's not rocket science.

Yeah maybe a little complicated for some social media "journalist" and writing about any sales taxes their range of adjective to describe how Conte feels about it, at present he has two feelings, "buzzing" or "fuming"

Most likely just a journo seeing we've brought in 6 and done the maths that a similar number have to leave. To be honest it's not rocket science.

If it was most other papers i'd agree. But since it's the standard it's likely to be dan kilpatrick, who does have good contacts at the club.

You'd take a hit on both. He's halfway through his contract so on the books he is valued at £26m. Then you would have to pay £30m in wages (£200k a week). So that would be a £56m loss recorded on the accounts.
If we canned him I guess we'd offer him a % of the future wages rather than the whole lot and stagger payment.

It's difficult to see someone taking him off our hands and offering him similar wages unless he was on a free - so a 26m book 'hit' but would saving liabilities of 30m be palatable for Levy?

The other option is we would look to loan with an option at minimum, that takes care of 10m in liabilities and will reduce his book value by around another 8m but barring a miracle turnaround at another club it feels like we are juat kicking the can down the road. We've seen it with Gomes and Bentley in the past though.

You'd take a hit on both. He's halfway through his contract so on the books he is valued at £26m. Then you would have to pay £30m in wages (£200k a week). So that would be a £56m loss recorded on the accounts.

I was writing off the balance of his transfer fee on the assumption we didn't pay it all up front, we had add on clauses unmet and it was amortised over the entire contract.

But yes we would take a hit in some form but at the moment we're paying his wages one way or another unless sold.

If we canned him I guess we'd offer him a % of the future wages rather than the whole lot and stagger payment.

It's difficult to see someone taking him off our hands and offering him similar wages unless he was on a free - so a 26m book 'hit' but would saving liabilities of 30m be palatable for Levy?

The other option is we would look to loan with an option at minimum, that takes care of 10m in liabilities and will reduce his book value by around another 8m but barring a miracle turnaround at another club it feels like we are juat kicking the can down the road. We've seen it with Gomes and Bentley in the past though.

Ship him to saudi.

Should do what property companies did in 60/70s, set light to him and claim the insurance.

Still no. Still not convinced by our medical team Lol.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Fapatalk
It's nothing to do with our medical team. If the graft was successful, it will be permanently stronger than it was before. There's no ongoing management at all - it's just whether the initial graft was successful or not

It's nothing to do with our medical team. If the graft was successful, it will be permanently stronger than it was before. There's no ongoing management at all - it's just whether the initial graft was successful or not
OK didn't know that. Those who come back from knee injuries and can't get back their form... Psychological issues like ptsd and not so much physical?

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Don't see why we'd let both doherty and emerson leave? I know conte said moura can play there but to have him first choice is a bit of a gamble. Hopefully they have someone else to bring in.

If it's true ofcourse.
No Rodon or Reguilon and selling both Doherty and Royal?

i call flimflam, makes the entire list look dubious. Plus, lads, it’s the guardian!

Reguilon aswell. The standard said the other day 8 had been told they can leave.

We'll see. Conte and paratici have a plan. Lets just hope it all comes off.

Any number over 3 would be a bonus or N'dembele and LoCelso would be a major result. It will be a pleasant change to sit comfortably relaxed on deadline day with most of our business done.

Don't see why we'd let both doherty and emerson leave? I know conte said moura can play there but to have him first choice is a bit of a gamble. Hopefully they have someone else to bring in.

If it's true ofcourse.

We've brought in Djed Spence so I'm guessing it'd be either Royal or Doherty not both. But yes total guesswork by the journo seeing as, as others have said, players like Rodon and Regullion aren't on the list.

Back