• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gleison Bremer

Catastrophic day for Inter as primary target Bremer joins arch rival Juventus.

The Inter strategy has always been to maintain same quality whilst turning a huge profit, which they need due to owed debts.

A clear avenue they identified for this was selling Bastoni or Skriniar for around €65m and buying Bremer for €30m.

That was there for them early in the window but they did not push Bastoni out. They then tried to push Skriniar out but PSG wouldn’t pay the money we offered for Bastoni.

They overplayed their hand and now a club has come calling offering more than Inter will for Bremer and its a club he is willing to join. The Inter CEO is a buffoon and he will now be forced to turn that profit but will not be able to maintain the quality.

Perhaps if we sign Bastoni we can give them Rodon or Sanchez :D

Catastrophic day for Inter as primary target Bremer joins arch rival Juventus.

The Inter strategy has always been to maintain same quality whilst turning a huge profit, which they need due to owed debts.

A clear avenue they identified for this was selling Bastoni or Skriniar for around €65m and buying Bremer for €30m.

That was there for them early in the window but they did not push Bastoni out. They then tried to push Skriniar out but PSG wouldn’t pay the money we offered for Bastoni.

They overplayed their hand and now a club has come calling offering more than Inter will for Bremer and its a club he is willing to join. The Inter CEO is a buffoon and he will now be forced to turn that profit but will not be able to maintain the quality.

Perhaps if we sign Bastoni we can give them Rodon or Sanchez :D

They'll probably go for milenkovic now.

They'll probably go for milenkovic now.

Rumours Juve plan to take him too but they will need to identify someone cheap as they have to take our Bastoni offer now.

It is the only way they can raise significant funds after they didn’t push Bastoni out early in the window and pivoted to Skriniar instead. However new arrival Campos doesn’t want him.

£40m plus Sanchez permanent and Rodon loan seems fair :D

Can we lock now so we don’t get any more posts in hope that we high jack the deal at last minute etc.

Isn't his wife/gf Italian, I seem to remember reading that and he is 6 months off of getting his naturalisation in Italy.

His wife is in the process of becoming Italian as she has ancestry from there. He can then get it through his marriage to her, but I'm not sure that is good enough for FIFA to switch country and it has to be through naturalization. As far as I can tell he moved to Torino in July 2018, so it won't be five years until next summer.

His wife is in the process of becoming Italian as she has ancestry from there. He can then get it through his marriage to her, but I'm not sure that is good enough for FIFA to switch country and it has to be through naturalization. As far as I can tell he moved to Torino in July 2018, so it won't be five years until next summer.

What about jorginho, how did he do it?

Back