• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

its daring but in a 3rd kit sort of way.
hopefully the actual 3rd kit gets launched soon.
I know what you mean. Looks very much like a third kit. However, having seen it in action, I quite like it. The yellow flashes against the dark background give great visibility - anything that shaves a few milliseconds off a player's reaction times when looking to play a pass has to be a good thing.

I know what you mean. Looks very much like a third kit. However, having seen it in action, I quite like it. The yellow flashes against the dark background give great visibility - anything that shaves a few milliseconds off a player's reaction times when looking to play a pass has to be a good thing.

Indeed, while I would never buy it for myself I thought it looked quite fetching on our players this afternoon.

(Gulp)…I am only one of those, and that is not being positive…shirt is in the post as I type, nipple-friendly version…

If the socks were the same colour as the shorts i'd think it's a great kit.

Don't get the hate. We have 4 kits (training), buy the one you like.

A dog's dinner. And Fido's not happy.

dog-waiting-dinner-served-table-51677863.jpg

My (almost 6 year old) loves the new kit, we took an impromptu trip to the stadium yesterday and did the tour again.

In the shop they only had the away kit in Youth and Adult sizes, not in kids or baby sizes yet.

When I've got a big photo shoot, I like to wear something red for luck. Had a big breakthrough early in my career wearing a red sweater and consciously wear the colour to remind myself of how hard I worked that day. And still need to today. Doesn't remotely bear on my support of Spurs.

Wore white - to mitigate the hot midday sun - at the Azteca the day of Maradona's Hand of GHod goal and only got a so-so shot of the moment.

But this year's away kit will take some getting used to. Bad primary school art project.

I shall advocate your banning from this site and future castration for wearing red. May you rot in purgatory.

Back