• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Preseason 2022

What a painful watch. I know it's preseason, but still.

At least we look much more comfortable playing out of the back compared to years past.

What a painful watch. I know it's preseason, but still.

At least we look much more comfortable playing out of the back compared to years past.
Sevilla looked like a team of ballers. Seem to outnumber our boys most of the time. I attribute it to the heavy training. Most of our young ones did OK except for Austin who was terrible with his feet!

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Decent run out, nothing more nothing less. Not sure playing along the back in the pen area so much is the way to go though.

I hate it when they play it across lloris (didn't see much of todays game, so don't know if they did). Hopefully lenglet sorts that out. Give it to him he drives it forward.

I hate it when they play it across lloris (didn't see much of todays game, so don't know if they did). Hopefully lenglet sorts that out. Give it to him he drives it forward.

They did it a lot ( more then i have seen them do it in previous games) and they nearly got caught out once or twice. Not sure if its going to be the same going forward we shall have to see.

They did it a lot ( more then i have seen them do it in previous games) and they nearly got caught out once or twice. Not sure if its going to be the same going forward we shall have to see.

Lloris just seems so uncomfortable. Lets it run past him, opposition close it down.

Hate it.

Bit of a shame Perisic and Bissouma are not able to play, as they are our biggest upgrades so far.

interesting to see Moura as a wingback. Maybe we’ll sign one more attacker and Conte was considering Moura as an attacking WB option.

extremely hard to get a player who’s on a similar level to Kane and Son, but that is what we aspire to. Diaz in January was a blow because he is of that calibre. Maybe Richarlison can develop - I think he will - but he’s not quite up there in that elite level of player.

Hopefully we’ll get Perisic and Bissouma integrated and playing the last 2 friendlies. But having players feed into the team fresh throughout the season can make a massive difference. Adding energy and refreshing the side.

Bit of a shame Perisic and Bissouma are not able to play, as they are our biggest upgrades so far.

interesting to see Moura as a wingback. Maybe we’ll sign one more attacker and Conte was considering Moura as an attacking WB option.

extremely hard to get a player who’s on a similar level to Kane and Son, but that is what we aspire to. Diaz in January was a blow because he is of that calibre. Maybe Richarlison can develop - I think he will - but he’s not quite up there in that elite level of player.

Hopefully we’ll get Perisic and Bissouma integrated and playing the last 2 friendlies. But having players feed into the team fresh throughout the season can make a massive difference. Adding energy and refreshing the side.

I'd argue kulu has been better than diaz since jan. Perisic serie a team of the year last season. Romero the season before. Bissouma is a fantastic midfielder that can step up another gear.

If the team plays well together players look better.

I'd love another class defender though.

Back