• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Djed Spence

When the wolf howls at the moon. It means it’s howling.

I've worked that out

Wolf howls = Howling Wolf blues singer
Howling Wolf's big hit= Smokestack Lightning
Smokestack = Trains
Trains = Station
Station = London busiest station (Waterloo)
Trains from Waterloo go to Southampton
Southampton players with W for wolf with it as starting letter in Surname
Walker-Peters or Ward-Prowse.

Easy really

Shame we couldn’t have got him in before the Korea tour, but better (slightly) late than never!

Personally I’d be satisfied if we didn’t make any more signings after this. I’d like to see Gil given a shot in AM, and Royal at RCB. (Not as first choices, obviously).

Now we can switch our focus to removing the deadwood!

Shame we couldn’t have got him in before the Korea tour, but better (slightly) late than never!

Personally I’d be satisfied if we didn’t make any more signings after this. I’d like to see Gil given a shot in AM, and Royal at RCB. (Not as first choices, obviously).

personally think we should look at all options for incomings if players that can make us stronger are available. Get rid of deadwood is just as important

personally think we should look at all options for incomings if players that can make us stronger are available. Get rid of deadwood is just as important

Yep. A squad needs management like a garden does, you need to nip out the rotting buds and replace it with something new, and a major overhaul is long overdue. I wouldn't mind us signing another couple of players even after Spence, as long as not everyone joining are expecting to play all game every game.

Yep. A squad needs management like a garden does, you need to nip out the rotting buds and replace it with something new, and a major overhaul is long overdue. I wouldn't mind us signing another couple of players even after Spence, as long as not everyone joining are expecting to play all game every game.

Who do we get rid of? Obvious candidates are reg, lo celso, ndombele, rodon and winks. That would mean we have 18 non hg and 8 hg (with spence). So 1 more has to go. Gil on loan gives us a 25 man squad. To bring in 2 more we'd have to loan sarr and sell/loan emerson. Which is doable.

Who do we get rid of? Obvious candidates are reg, lo celso, ndombele, rodon and winks. That would mean we have 18 non hg and 8 hg (with spence). So 1 more has to go. Gil on loan gives us a 25 man squad. To bring in 2 more we'd have to loan sarr and sell/loan emerson. Which is doable.

I reckon we'll loan out Gil and Sarr, but we'll see after Korea who Conte decides to keep. I like the look of Gil, but not sure he really fits Conte's system. Also, hope we can finally get rid of Winks, N'Dombele and Lo Celso, can't be good for the squad having that deadweight around.

I reckon we'll loan out Gil and Sarr, but we'll see after Korea who Conte decides to keep. I like the look of Gil, but not sure he really fits Conte's system. Also, hope we can finally get rid of Winks, N'Dombele and Lo Celso, can't be good for the squad having that deadweight around.

One way or another we have to get rid of them. As it stands we can't register them.

GLC and Reg sold to Spain, GLC likely on the cheap, maybe we get 30m EUR for Reg?

Ndombele on loan somewhere, best we can hope for I reckon.

Rodon and Winks both sold, reckon £15m each.

Loan out Sarr, I'd get him in the Championship, don't think going back to France does him any favours. I'd like to see us keep Gil but reckon he gets loaned too, maybe someone like Fulham? lower half of the Prem team.

GLC and Reg sold to Spain, GLC likely on the cheap, maybe we get 30m EUR for Reg?

Ndombele on loan somewhere, best we can hope for I reckon.

Rodon and Winks both sold, reckon £15m each.

Loan out Sarr, I'd get him in the Championship, don't think going back to France does him any favours. I'd like to see us keep Gil but reckon he gets loaned too, maybe someone like Fulham? lower half of the Prem team.

Everton still haven't replaced richarlison. Unless they are planning on playing gordon on the left.

..Maybe he's not vaccinatioed and it was all done but delayed because he couldn't go lol

*Remove tinfoil hat

If those details are correct then I think the negotiations may be worth it. Gibson (probably rightly) was stubbornly holding out for a huge deal so to limit clauses to £6.5million if he's great...cracking job.
Considering the number of English right-backs, Djed's going to have to tear it up for us to need to pay that out.

If those details are correct then I think the negotiations may be worth it. Gibson (probably rightly) was stubbornly holding out for a huge deal so to limit clauses to £6.5million if he's great...cracking job.
Considering the number of English right-backs, Djed's going to have to tear it up for us to need to pay that out.

Yep, he gets in an england shirt, we get in the cl or get silverware. The £20m will be worth paying. Win win.

Back