• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Not surprising what with the gang all presumably in Korea and being on PR duty out there.

Any incomings now will presumably be after sales are arranged and selling clubs become tetchy towards the end of the window - some bargains to be had this summer i reckon.

Ally gold released his newest vid. Says nothing much happening at the moment on the transfer front. No talks with kounde.
Logical when everyone is on tour that things slow down, but there’s always something happening, he just doesn’t know what. He didnt mention anything about Bissouma in the days leading up to that transfer, then all of a sudden there it was - signed sealed and delivered. He is useful for team news etc but when it comes to transfers his record really doesn’t stack up to much at all unless you count jumping on the bandwagon and tweeting ‘I can confirm Spurs are in for player X’ after someone else has revealed so…..

Logical when everyone is on tour that things slow down, but there’s always something happening, he just doesn’t know what. He didnt mention anything about Bissouma in the days leading up to that transfer, then all of a sudden there it was - signed sealed and delivered. He is useful for team news etc but when it comes to transfers his record really doesn’t stack up to much at all unless you count jumping on the bandwagon and tweeting ‘I can confirm Spurs are in for player X’ after someone else has revealed so…..

He was the only one that mentioned bissouma about a week before. Nothing the few days before though.

https://www.footballfancast.com/tot...ci-alasdair-gold-brighton-thfc-premier-league

if we can't sell we can't buy, especially as we've gotten a bunch in for pre season (which is excellent).

Eagerly anticipating news of departures, but very concerned with lack of interest in Ndombele, as he will hold up any significant purchase

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

if we can't sell we can't buy, especially as we've gotten a bunch in for pre season (which is excellent).

Eagerly anticipating news of departures, but very concerned with lack of interest in Ndombele, as he will hold up any significant purchase

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

He's going to be a major problem to unload, but he's happy to stay with us and pick up his wages until we pay him off, we will have the same problem with Lo Celso but might get lucky with a swap deal or loan.

Kounde might have made sense last summer as Romeros partner in a back 4.

But because of his lack of size and his right sidedness, the only place he could play in back back 3 would be RCB.

So unless he's coming in to replace Sanchez as Romero's understudy, it doesn't really make any sense

Kounde might have made sense last summer as Romeros partner in a back 4.

But because of his lack of size and his right sidedness, the only place he could play in back back 3 would be RCB.

So unless he's coming in to replace Sanchez as Romero's understudy, it doesn't really make any sense
I agree

Back