• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

James Maddison

Hmm.

Always a bit underwhelmed by Maddison, so in a similar boat to @Gutter Boy

He has all the attributes and skills to be amazing (and has had top games) but think he is mentally only a rung or two above the Wheelchair/Bentley level of giving enough of a damn.

Not sure he would have the work ethic to work in a Conte team either.

I don't see what he does. He's lazy, drifts in and out of games, doesn't press, isn't much of a passer. He just seems a bit of a less prolific version of Siguardson. And Southgate keeps him out of the England squad because he's a disruptive influence. It's all alarm bells for me.

I don't see what he does. He's lazy, drifts in and out of games, doesn't press, isn't much of a passer. He just seems a bit of a less prolific version of Siguardson. And Southgate keeps him out of the England squad because he's a disruptive influence. It's all alarm bells for me.
I'm reading unsubstantiated gossip and baseless slurs along with some questionable assessment of his ability in the message above. And some of the other hot takes.

It's hard for me to see how anybody doesn't see what he does. He isn't lazy at all. Makes himself available to receive the ball constantly, is an excellent passer, has two good feet, gets into good attacking positions, creates loads of chances and also scores goals.

he's a clam, and he's lazy

no thanks

a poor mans Grealish, and Jack wouldn't get in our team either
Completely different to Grealish. Grealish wants to keep the ball and take lots of touches, Maddison is much better at moving the ball.... Though I did feel that Grealish was starting to adapt his game at Emirates Marketing Project towards the end of last season.

It's hard for me to see how anybody doesn't see what he does. He isn't lazy at all. Makes himself available to receive the ball constantly, is an excellent passer, has two good feet, gets into good attacking positions, creates loads of chances and also scores goals.
Yep all of that
He would have been great a few years back to cover and then replace eriksen

Norwich yes, and 20-22m for him was a steal for Leicester.

I'll take him, our CM is set, we potentially lack a more attacking midfielder, there was interest in Eriksen so there is something there.

Back