• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pape Matar Sarr

What is the relevance of being ‘club trained’?
Its apart of the registration, you have to have a certain amount of home grown and club trained players in your registered premier league squad. I assume its to stop teams having a full foreign team and not giving home grown talent a chance.

Sarr was really highly rated when we signed him, with 4 competitions he should get some gate time in some of the cups at least especially if Winks, Le Celso and N'Dombele go.

I was surprised at his position in the team as he appeared to be playing deeper than Hojbjerg. Early days and I expect there will be lots of players shifting roles in these friendlies.

This is my boy. Very keen to see him doing well.

That is a very important part of the pitch and he has terrific awareness of his positioning.

Could be a big hit if his control of the ball stands up to a hard high press.

Looking forward to seeing him in the heat of a premier league game.

Sarr was really highly rated when we signed him, with 4 competitions he should get some gate time in some of the cups at least especially if Winks, Le Celso and N'Dombele go.

I sincerely hope Conte dumps that idea. He is at an age where a few minutes here and there does nothing for his development. Look what a season long loan has done for Skipp's development. He needs regular football. We only have 1 domestic cup match this year and with 4 central midfielders ahead of him I would be surprised to see him have a lot of minutes in the league and CL before December.

I sincerely hope Conte dumps that idea. He is at an age where a few minutes here and there does nothing for his development. Look what a season long loan has done for Skipp's development. He needs regular football. We only have 1 domestic cup match this year and with 4 central midfielders ahead of him I would be surprised to see him have a lot of minutes in the league and CL before December.

I agree the principle, but he had a season long loan last season.

Think we will loan him again though, hopefully to a prem team.

Decent turn of pace. And sharp, he’s thinking and moving well. He should progress under Conte. But hard to get games.
This coming season is different from all others because of the Corruptar World Cup. All Champs league group games will be played before the Winter WC so there will be no shortage of need for fit bodies, especially with 5 subs allowed. That doesn't guarantee PMS minutes, but makes them more likely.

This coming season is different from all others because of the Corruptar World Cup. All Champs league group games will be played before the Winter WC so there will be no shortage of need for fit bodies, especially with 5 subs allowed. That doesn't guarantee PMS minutes, but makes them more likely.

We still can only have a squad of 25 with 17 non hg players. We currently have 30 players and 22 non hg (for cl).

If maddison comes in he has to go on loan. Even with 5 subs are you going to bring him on over skipp, hojbjerg, or maddison? If we start with bissouma and bentancur.

He needs experience and minutes. He needs a good loan.

We still can only have a squad of 25 with 17 non hg players. We currently have 30 players and 22 non hg (for cl).
Ndombele, Lo Celso, Reggie, that takes us down to 19 and would assume Sarr and Gil will go out on loan which takes us to 17 non hg.

Ndombele, Lo Celso, Reggie, that takes us down to 19 and would assume Sarr and Gil will go out on loan which takes us to 17 non hg.

Rodon as well and emerson if we want to bring in more.

I was just making the point. People keep on saying we should keep this or that player, but we need to cut numbers. Especially if we want to add more.

Back