• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Really? When playing 352 previously did he set up with 3 deep midfielders a massive gap and then 2 strikers?
One of the strikers can drop deeper? I'm expecting both wingers to be up there with the other striker so that's plenty in attack already

Sent from my SM-S908E using Fapatalk

So… are we expecting it to be quiet on the transfer front this week given Levy and Paratici are out in South Korea?

So… are we expecting it to be quiet on the transfer front this week given Levy and Paratici are out in South Korea?

Presumably Gretar Steinsson and Andy Scoulding have been charged with sorting a few young homegrown deals to fill that gap we have?

Nathan Collins going to Wolves for ~£20m, we should be all over that
No better than Rodon, if Rodon was at Burnoey he would be playing week in and week out. The guy is young but he played for a team that got relegated and it seems his best option is Wolves.

No better than Rodon, if Rodon was at Burnoey he would be playing week in and week out. The guy is young but he played for a team that got relegated and it seems his best option is Wolves.
Collins is far better than Rodon and still only 21. Rodon is 24 and has still not given any indication he will make it with us (he won't).
If Rodon was anywhere near Collins level he would've got plenty of game time at least in the cups. When he did get game time he showed nothing to suggest he's even semi-decent back up.
In the second half of the season Collins was probably Burnleys stand out player. He's also been excellent when playing for Ireland.

I really rate Collins and he would be my priority CB signing now. However I do wonder if we've settled on Edwards of the two now. He's just a bit younger and would likely be expecting less gametime as initial 6th choice.

I really rate Collins and he would be my priority CB signing now. However I do wonder if we've settled on Edwards of the two now. He's just a bit younger and would likely be expecting less gametime as initial 6th choice.
I think Collins is gonna be excellent
Reminds me of Maguire when he was at Sheffield then Hull

Collins is far better than Rodon and still only 21. Rodon is 24 and has still not given any indication he will make it with us (he won't).
If Rodon was anywhere near Collins level he would've got plenty of game time at least in the cups. When he did get game time he showed nothing to suggest he's even semi-decent back up.
In the second half of the season Collins was probably Burnleys stand out player. He's also been excellent when playing for Ireland.
Rodon has played well when he had games with the proper team
But that shouldn’t detract from Collins being a very good and potentially excellent player

Game time what game time......been an absolute rock for Wales,and before that with Swansea,that has been in a three,for club and country..,the only reason i can see Conte is fifty fifty with him is his distribution,I think he prefers someone who can ping it 50 yards each way to the wing backs but otherwise he be a loss if he goes.

Compared to Dier and Sanchez the amount of chances they've had is laughable,you can guarantee Dier will arse around the back line and give the ball away,Sanchez well that attempt to head the ball when we played Emirates Marketing Project a few years back when he was inch off the ground says it all.

Collins for Ireland what have the done the last few years where as Wales been in two finals.

Game time what game time......been an absolute rock for Wales,and before that with Swansea,that has been in a three,for club and country..,the only reason i can see Conte is fifty fifty with him is his distribution,I think he prefers someone who can ping it 50 yards each way to the wing backs but otherwise he be a loss if he goes.

Compared to Dier and Sanchez the amount of chances they've had is laughable,you can guarantee Dier will arse around the back line and give the ball away,Sanchez well that attempt to head the ball when we played Emirates Marketing Project a few years back when he was inch off the ground says it all.

Collins for Ireland what have the done the last few years where as Wales been in two finals.

3 managers in a row have chosen to do every possible option available to them to avoid playing Rodon. There's got to be something up - attitude or problem following instructions or something.

Injuries may have come into it as well. He's also non hg. So think get rid let him build a cereer somewhere.

Barca got him as expected all along.

They're gonna be fudged again soon right? when you read the stuff about De Jong and them now spunking this money on him I just can't see how it's sustainable, maybe for a few years now but it will get worse sooner or later.

Barca fudge themselves some more, and Chelsea and Arsenal miss out on another one. Happy days.

Barca fudge themselves some more, and Chelsea and Arsenal miss out on another one. Happy days.

They are insane. They could have just accepted they wouldn't win the league for a couple of seasons. Got rid of their big money stars and replaced them with kids and freebies. Clearing their debts in the process.

Instead they are selling off part of their tv/merch rights for the next couple of decades which will cost them so much more in the long run.

Back