• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

Caught it myself for first time . I’m 11 days in. Went back to work today and still feel rubbish and tired .Had 2 days of fever then cough and cold . I had problems with my taste aswell . Still not cleared thought that did not happen with these later strains . No fun at all . Seems to be everywhere again at present .

Get well soon .

Thank you.

I'm not really up to speed with this disease anymore. Was hoping it wouldn't last much longer now that the fever seems to be coming down. Really don't need everything tasting like dishwater for a longer period, although I could stand to lose a little bit of weight.

Thank you.

I'm not really up to speed with this disease anymore. Was hoping it wouldn't last much longer now that the fever seems to be coming down. Really don't need everything tasting like dishwater for a longer period, although I could stand to lose a little bit of weight.

Good luck with it hope it passes quickly. All the hearing it’s mild it’s a cold gave me false sense of what it would be. Not a cold at all.

Sold my car :(

Gutted to be honest, but got offered almost exactly what we paid for it 2 years ago from the dealer.

Will pocket some cash, buy a cheaper diesel again and just run into the ground now. Unfortunately might buy a Land Rover which has so many issues but ticks a few boxes, just hoping it's one of the good ones

Got 2 interviews today
Bit nervous as both really good roles with a brilliant day rate too
Done good prep as always
Need to go out for a walk and manifest positive thoughts about later

Sold my car :(

Gutted to be honest, but got offered almost exactly what we paid for it 2 years ago from the dealer.

Will pocket some cash, buy a cheaper diesel again and just run into the ground now. Unfortunately might buy a Land Rover which has so many issues but ticks a few boxes, just hoping it's one of the good ones

Almost regret doing this. It was the right decision, i just cannot be arsed going back to shop for cars it's so painful. I know what's good, what's crap.

The XC90s are really nice but then i'm barely saving much cash from selling my car. And then you start haggling, they don't want to come down etc. Just so much energy being spent car shopping.

Had 3 interviews earlier this week
Had 2 informal second chats today
The other one I just got an offer on
Outside IR35 contract, 12 months minimum, fully remote so no travel expenses
Not a bad piece of work too so pretty happy this afternoon
Still go 3 more interviews scheduled for Monday/Tuesday not sure whether to take them or not

Currently in Oslo to see experience Rammstein tomorrow. Three of us traveling together, so today we've caught up with some of the local Spurs fans and doing a craft beer bar crawl.

Currently in Oslo to see experience Rammstein tomorrow. Three of us traveling together, so today we've caught up with some of the local Spurs fans and doing a craft beer bar crawl.
It's one hell of a production!! It's one of the most thought trough sound and light productions ever, and if you are a sound nerd, or want to know what it takes to make such a production, take a look at this video, where the sound guys explain how and why it's set up as it is!
I'm a sound nerd, and previously worked at Scandec Systems, which is the norwegian dealer of the L'acoustics speakers used on the tour. It's an incredibly complex and large set up! Enjoy the show!

Bumped into local boy done good Tom Grennan today… had a nice G Wagon parked next to me which I thought was odd for the area. Couldn’t have been nicer spending time chatting to the kids (my daughter is a big fan) 6B931116-8DF7-4376-9954-37706C640809.jpeg FD616694-7642-461B-AA26-65A873D9C348.jpeg

Had to Google him to find out who/what he is. Still have don't know who it is after googeling him...
Your not into modern pop music though
I like him but the younger generation love him
Just had a number 1 album
He sold out 15000 people locally in a park and plays all over the world

Booked tickets to see Springsteen in Barcelona nex year. He has been on the old ladys bucket list for a while.
I saw him at the O2
I like some of his stuff and it was corporate
You know what you will get and it’s a long show but if you like him, he is amazing

I saw him at the O2
I like some of his stuff and it was corporate
You know what you will get and it’s a long show but if you like him, he is amazing

I liked him going back when he first hit the top but to be honest his music has not aged well ( imo), the old lady really likes him so its more for her.

Back