• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

That’s a pretty tidy squad, I think perisic will start at Lwb though.

Moura could be upgraded on

Perisic - yes, it just fitted neater like that.

I'm not sure about Moura - we're not going to get a better experienced player, and being 5th choice could ruin a young player needing minutes. In theory Gil might impress in pre-season and snatch the spot I suppose. But for me Moura in that role for another year works fine.

Perisic - yes, it just fitted neater like that.

I'm not sure about Moura - we're not going to get a better experienced player, and being 5th choice could ruin a young player needing minutes. In theory Gil might impress in pre-season and snatch the spot I suppose. But for me Moura in that role for another year works fine.

Think you could trade him for a AM - maybe a younger one

I make it

Reggy
Tang
Rodon
Sanchez
Royal/Doherty
Lo Celso
Winks
Tubs
Moura

that we would consider offers for

How many of those players would we actually miss?

I’m not saying we will sell all, more that we would consider offers

I think Royal and Sanchez have shown they are good squad players and know what is expected from the manager, sure we would like to improve on them but would only sell for good money.

If we do get Spence, another CB and maybe even go crazy and get a creative midfielder then it's gonna be fun watching all the players mentioned above going out on loans with obligations one after each other towards the end of the window!

I think Royal and Sanchez have shown they are good squad players and know what is expected from the manager, sure we would like to improve on them but would only sell for good money.

Whatever we paid for Sanchez was extortionate and should be sold off if he is deemed a squad player. Just taking up a foreign spot for no reason. We won’t offer him a new contract soo I would cash in asap

Whatever we paid for Sanchez was extortionate and should be sold off if he is deemed a squad player. Just taking up a foreign spot for no reason. We won’t offer him a new contract soo I would cash in asap

What we paid for him is meaningless now. We sell him if we can get more for him than what it would cost to replace/upgrade him.

Back