• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

Haaland... We need better CBs now if we want to maintain out points tally with Emirates Marketing Project.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Will be interesting to see how he gets on in the prem. City create a lot of chances so think he'll do well. But aswell as he did in germany?

Will be interesting to see how he gets on in the prem. City create a lot of chances so think he'll do well. But aswell as he did in germany?
I think it will take him a while to adapt. Pep too, if he intends to play more direct. Debruyne to Haaland sounds delicious already.

Been out the loop a bit.. have we actually bought him yet?
No but apparently we have a 2 season loan with the option to buy at the end of it so we are leaving it this summer so we can spend that money elsewhere and then buy him next summer when hopefully we don’t have too many players to go out and buy.

No but apparently we have a 2 season loan with the option to buy at the end of it so we are leaving it this summer so we can spend that money elsewhere and then buy him next summer when hopefully we don’t have too many players to go out and buy.
Keeps Kulu on his toes too. Poor guy, less job security compared to Benta.

Yeah, that's the section posted higher up the page. It's great. He tells a story well, it comes across even though he's not speaking English.
Apparently he's mates with one of the hosts, so that may have put him even more at ease.

Loved the "Then 2 minutes later I get the ball again and then I don't think at all, I just put the ball in the top corner"

Back