• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Eriksen will say it was always United as he wanted a 'new challenge'
We will say he was never really under consideration.
The Internet will say he was greedy / we didn't make a decent offer depending on what agenda is being met!

That was what I was intending to imply. Penandes would start most games as a ten so if Eriksen played CM I think they would be exposed centrally when they don't have the ball based on their current options.

Eriksen can play wide too, like he did for us. More of a wide starting position, definitely not a winger. But there's potential there to make himself useful alongside Fernandes. If they get other signings right. I hope they don't.

It's confirmed, for whatever reason, Eriksen really wanted to leave first time around.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Shame, as he will definitely strengthen them. Would've loved to see him back - otherwise staying at Brentford or moving abroad again.

Or he realises this is his last contract so wants to get as much money as possible. Or he doesn't like playing in contes system. Or he wants to try something new. Or any number of reasons.

The main one being he'll definitely start every week in a top 8 team Vs a top 4 team.
He'll also be able to make himself fundamental to the system - presumably a system with Ajax type qualities. He'll fit well under Ten Haag I think.

Good luck to him.

Back