• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Famous Spurs Fans

Former swimmer Mark Foster who often appears on BBC to commentate on swimming events just said that he's a Spurs season ticket holder.

I've just been listening to a Danny Goffey album. There's a song where he mentions watching 'the whites'. I looked it up and he's a Spurs fan. Here's the song (reference at 1:25)

Premiership: Saracens 36-24 Harlequins - Five tries help Sarries seal top-two finish

Saracens won a pulsating meeting with Harlequins to secure home advantage in the Premiership semi-finals.

England's Owen Farrell kicked 11 points and Sarries ran in five tries in front of more than 55,000 fans at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
The game was turned on its head 12 minutes later, however, as Spurs fan Alex Lozowski collected Ben Earl's offload to nip through by the posts and his fellow centre Nick Tompkins finished a flowing move soon after.

I like golf, but had no clue who Joo Hyung Kim was... turns out it is Tom Kim

Google says
Why do they call Joohyung Kim Tom?
images

As the 20-year-old winner of the Wyndham Championship said in his post-round press conference, he came up with the name when he was 4 or 5 years old after his fondness for the TV show Thomas the Tank Engine, based on the famed British children's book.

Oliver Reed was a Spurs fan. Embedded within this madness..

I’ve removed the video as nsfw = barbers shop thing on YouTube - peak Ollie Reed.

Back