• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Finally inside after almost two hours queuing. Rumour on the internet says issues with the sound system, but nobody seems to know anything. Stewards all in the dark.

Michael Monroe and band didn't get to play today, but hoping gnr can find time to play one of the songs he's contributed on and bring him on stage.

Seems to be lots of complaints about the sound/acoustics being awful - is that right @Jordinho @markysimmo?

Axl stopped midway through Estranged (early in the set) because the people in the front were complaining they couldn't hear anything. Wasn't too bad where I was standing, but Axl the Accomodator (his words) told the sound guy to sort it out. Slash definitely got a lot louder in the mix afterwards.

Saw them two weeks ago in what's pretty much an open field and I thought the sound was worse that night. Either they've got crap gear or their sound guy isn't very good.

I was sat pretty much where my ST seat is and I couldn't hear much of his singing but the band were loud and clear
Was funny seeing people keep coming up the stairs moaning about how many there was
Heard loads of WOW comments though about how good the ground is

Just got back from spurs shop with my grandson, getting his birthday presents, place was full of middle aged people buy guns n Rose's merchandise, was all very sad.

Not sad at all. Goes towards buying players.

I imagine the bulk of cash goes to Guns n Roses (Bermuda) Ltd unless Brian Epstein is their manager (one for the youngster). Nothing is more sad than groups of old people trying to recapture their youth, it's gone they've had their go on the ride, show some dignity and moan about the state of the world today.

I imagine the bulk of cash goes to Guns n Roses (Bermuda) Ltd unless Brian Epstein is their manager (one for the youngster). Nothing is more sad than groups of old people trying to recapture their youth, it's gone they've had their go on the ride, show some dignity and moan about the state of the world today.

I'm sorry I didn't realise people who were young when GnR were young had to grow old gracefully and stop liking them, Rock and Roll till I die not till I hit 50.

I'm sorry I didn't realise people who were young when GnR were young had to grow old gracefully and stop liking them, Rock and Roll till I die not till I hit 50.

Not saying stop like them or popular music, I have a very catholic taste in music and love it. Never been a fan of large venues, 200 - 300 best for me, really get the vibe, but certainly grow old gracefully, should be a law stopping people over 35 wearing logo t shirts and replica football shirts.

Not saying stop like them or popular music, I have a very catholic taste in music and love it. Never been a fan of large venues, 200 - 300 best for me, really get the vibe, but certainly grow old gracefully, should be a law stopping people over 35 wearing logo t shirts and replica football shirts.
Each to their own, thousands take great pleasure listening to their favourite bands at gigs and buying the merchandise no matter their age. Don't see the problem myself, if you don't like it don't get involved. :D

IMG-20220702-164244.jpg

Michael Monroe bringing the energy.

Back